KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The New 'Improved' Norreh

The New 'Improved' Norreh
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

The New 'Improved' Norreh

(please log in to view the image)

HA HA! Look at da new improved Norrigton. I think I liked him better with his ice-cream wig. yes

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

He's rather dirty isn't he? Hm. I'm not sure which is better. I like him out of his wig better but in this he's just toooo dirty. lol

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:21 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

I still don't like him.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:49 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

wow thats hot smile

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:19 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

interesting pirate

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:08 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I still don't like him.
yes yes me too

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:10 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

He looks sexy as a dirty rotten, smelly pirate, eh?!

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 06:22 PM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

hes a little dirty lookin...cuter than the white wig I must admit!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 08:51 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

he looks...not so snobby

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 10:41 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

You wouldn't have much confidence if you were sacked from the Royal Navy and reduced to a peniless beggar, either.

I bought the POTC Visual Guide today, which has a complete look at the scenes from Dead Man's Chest. Apparently, while chasing Jack Sparrow through a storm, he damaged his ship, and was sacked because of that.

o.o;

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 04:25 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

ouch....poor guy...he needs a hug....

*hug's Norreh*

hehe he smells!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:54 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

His beard be funny-lookin'. XD!@

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:57 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I think he's been around Jack too long...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:06 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

...Does anyone think that Norry LOVES Jack? blink *screams and runs off to warn Jack*

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:23 PM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ugh, you better go and warn jack cuz that would be creepy. But yeah, i still don't like him. Now he's dirty and smelly too. i dont think he improved at all.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:36 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

he looks more attractive...still dont like him stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:12 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Oh no I love Norrington sad I mean come on he was promised marriage and then he finds out that she was just using him to help the person she loved! That's just so mean.. poor thing.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:38 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

I hate Norrington now mad after that movie... evil!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:45 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud i guess i will hate him even more when i see the movie. But that's a good pt leggy n merry, i never really noticed that it is kinda sad that he got rejected by the most beautiful girl in town after she agreed to marry him and then he found out that she was going to marry a blacksmith/pirate instead of him. He must've felt like crap. But he did say it was ok, so he shouldn't have held a grudge on will.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:53 AM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Jack: You smell funny.

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:28 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote