KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » starcraft vs warcraft

starcraft or warcraft
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
starcraft baby 17 77.27%
warcraft would 0wn 5 22.73%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

starcraft vs warcraft
Started by: bloody bows1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emo Ninja

Shocked starcraft vs warcraft

the two most selling civilization type games who would win

starcraft
or
warcraft

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:34 PM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Starcraft IMO

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:45 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

StarCraft, they're too hightech.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:58 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
StarCraft, they're too hightech.
smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 01:55 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

bad matchup

starcraft wins

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:02 AM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

I think you guys are forgetting about the magic in warcraft. A.K.A Blizzard, summon undead army, summon Inferno, Fire Cyclone, etc.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:13 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

what is magic going to do if a starship can glass a whole planet?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:34 AM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

True. The warcrfat guys won't even know that their being attacked, than suddently the surface explodes.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

A Magic Guy in Warcraft: *Going to cast magic*
Star Craft Guy: BOOM HEADSHOT!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:33 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lich King mind controls all of the Starcraft universe and makes them blow themselves to hell OR

He casts an all powerful undeath that kills the starcraft universe OR

Kiljeadon creates a reflective demonic shield that sends all of the bullets and lasers back at the Space ships that tears them to shreds

C,thun sends a powerful beam through the starcraft fleet, utterly destroying them

Dudes the Starcraft have technology but do you really think characters like Dante, Kain and such have trouble against them, i doubt it due to their powerful magics and skills and speed, Cloud with his buster sword in FF with his magic can easily defeat gun armed foes

For a WTF PWN OWNAGE to the starcraft people i could bring in the parthanon of Gods who can control time, space, their basically very much like Marval gods Eternity and such, they create planets and destroy at will, i doubt a fleet of ships will scare them let alone damage them laughing

Also as i said first of all, the Lich Kings powers are supposed to be beyond comprehention now, his mind powers were brilliant before but now theres no knowing what he can do confused

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:01 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Starcraft!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:14 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Starcraft makes Warcraft their slaves

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:33 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Fenix laughs as the Lich King starts to mind control various ships, and use hsi magic. Fenix presses one button, which completely obliterates the planet he is on.

The Lich king somehow survives, but now he's just floating aroudn in space doing nothing until he floats into the sun.*

Starcraft wins. Y asee, the shitty thing about Warcraft guys is that they have to KNOW were their enemy is, and see them.

The Starcraft team can blow up the entire planet before the warcraft army even knows their underatatck. The only way Warcraft can win AT ALL is if they have prep.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:37 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY
Ummmmm Hi........POOPIE!!

dark archon mind control linch king. and i think u just got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:50 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Badly owned. Warcraft is no more.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:50 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm....what makes you think anything can mind control the lich king, the Dark Archon cannot mind control an entire continent without even trying and then cause a devastation of power that kills entire cities transforming them into undead

BullS*** on that rubbish about having to see your enemy, the Lich King doesnt need to see his enemies, he mind controls people who are miles away, how can he see them all the way over there roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly, this is just fanboyism in this thread if you can think starcraft can win

i doubt starcraft could defeat Marvals Eternity godlike figuire, the Parthenon of Gods are much like him, Starcraft has no chance against them, simply put theres no argument or proof to say that their all so powerful planet destroying powers cannot be reflected back at them with a quick cast reflection spell, or that their entire fleet wont be mind controled before they can do anything, or that the Gods wont simply use the ships in a little foot ball game that they invent all of a sudden

"golf anyone" says the king of the Gods as he putts half the starcraft universe down a black hole laughing

also how is the Dark archon going to mind control, he needs to be like within 20 yards or so to be able to mind control anything.....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:55 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You say theirs no proof to my statements, yet theirs no proof to your either.

Your just spouting a bunch of half assed assumptions, plus we already know your a major fanboy once it comes to Kayne...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 09:02 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what proof do you want, i admit theres no proof the lich king can instantly mind control the entire starcraft universe but read the storyline to Warcraft on the WoW site and find out about the gods, they could easily beat the starcraft universe

anything else you want some proof for..... ask and ill try to find some proof and post links if you want, but just because there isnt proof doesnt mean they cant, if a reflection shield can reflect swords, arrows and magic theres nothing to say a powerful enough shield couldnt reflect bullets, rockets and lasers

also its spelt Kain not Kayne and ime not a fanboy, a fanboy would have books, posters and magazines about the subject he liked, all i have is the games, also i just post facts or possibilities, i dont just post "Kain wins...." in fights i know he cant or fights that deserve a bit of thought, according to your logic your a fanboy just for siding with starcraft then.....Starcraft fanboy

i like starcraft but just becuase their futuristic doesnt mean they win, magic can do anything with enough power behind it, technology on the other hand takes a lot more than just power, it takes will and hundreds of years of development in some cases however a strong magic user can destroy a planet if it focuses its power and odcourse is powerful enough wheras technology can go wrong and be stopped

besides you seem more of a fanboy than me by far, you have starcraft in your name and your sig

Last edited by Burning thought on Aug 5th, 2006 at 01:11 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tell me how a reflection spell works?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:18 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

it reflects back a projectile that hits it, its basically a shield that not only protects from the blast the caster but it sends whatever hit it back at the enemy

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:23 PM