KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Okay so the third film is coming out next year and so far it is called "At World's End." This thread is here for what you hope will happen with the film and what you want to see happen. I wouldn't mind seeing Jack and Davy Jones fight. But hopefully they go to the Depths of Hell to save Jack. Any ideas?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:22 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Jack never died in the 2nd movie. In the 3rd movie, (that is coming out in May, if not sooner), Jack is going to get rescued by his crew/escape at the beginning of the 3rd movie. and then Jack and his crew, will sail to "the end of the world" That much we know about the 3rd movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:37 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

honestly, i am just hoping the film will be a lot of fun. thats what i love about the 1st two, not that they are incredibly deep or anything, (even though they sort of are) but that i really enjoy myself when i am watching them. they are well made with good characters, amazing swordfights, lovely costumes, etc. i am going to try not to expect certain things from them, because i am really determined just to enjoy them and have fun instead of freaking out about the little unimportant stuff.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:44 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainRizzo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blackpearl44
Jack never died in the 2nd movie. In the 3rd movie, (that is coming out in May, if not sooner), Jack is going to get rescued by his crew/escape at the beginning of the 3rd movie. and then Jack and his crew, will sail to "the end of the world" That much we know about the 3rd movie.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but you should have a spoiler warning on that. Theres a lot of people that don't want to see that stuff.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:03 PM
CaptainRizzo is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainRizzo a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainRizzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC lover xoxo

ya jack never did die and its probably goin to begin with him like cutting himself out of the kraken pirate

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:35 PM
POTC lover xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send POTC lover xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by POTC lover xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by blackpearl44

or he did die, and Tia Dalma can bring him back to life like she did bootstrap.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:23 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

you mean barbossa.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:17 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I'm pretty sure Jack was killed. He was dragged under water and jumped into the mouth of the Kraken. If anything that sounds like being killed to me. Besides it's a movie. Anything could happen.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:20 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

exactly. he may be dead, but tia dalma has got to bring him back.
and that kraken thing had A LOT of teeth. i wouldn't be surprised if it had teeth in it's throat. yuck.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:30 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

JACK end up with LIZ

Will save his daddy! Or maybe not because after he's done that I wonder if disney will be able to find further purpose for him. He is already losing liz to the pirate lifestyle.

A development in Jacks charater.

A development in Liz's character.

Will....I cant really see him developing. It would be cool if he lost his dad and liz and becomes so bitter and full of rage that he does something unnatural to himself and becomes the next big bad in movie 4. Thats only if Disney decide to continue though. His character is going no where IMO from what I can see so far. Once he has saved his dad..what next?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 18th, 2006 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:23 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by jessigem
you mean barbossa.

sorry yeah, too many characters in these films, ... and we're supposed to be experts!! Chuh!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:26 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yep. and they'll probably add MORE new characters with even WEIRDER names and it'll get even more confusing.......

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:21 PM