KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » PotC music and football

PotC music and football
Started by: Ariadne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

PotC music and football

Has anyone heard the PotC theme music during the NFL games? My dad is always watching and I'll suddenly hear it and drop what I'm doing. I think it's pretty funny that they chose that music though.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:57 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard that, too! I was like, 'MOM! THAT'S FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!' and she looked at me like I was crazy. I probebly am.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:24 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Yep, I've had some looks like that. Better crazy than boring though. big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:51 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep! wink cool stick out tongue big grin smile laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance blink

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:52 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Don't watch much of the NFL games. I'm more into ice skating and tennis. And of coarse Johnny and Orlando. LOL. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:33 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

laughing laughing my Dad mentioned something like that and I probable gave him the same look your mom gave youstick out tongue

something like this: What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:00 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

i was screaming when i heared the potc music on the football game! this is the look my family gave me too. What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:30 AM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

laughing laughing
pipage558 I love your siglove on the soundtrack it has it on itbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinI was so happy I had bought itbig grinbig grinPippin's Song is the best:love

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:35 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:43 AM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:43 AM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Bored IAP???

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:54 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

lol, eh...

actually i was posting those cuz i can use them in email, but only if i post them. like if i go to the smiley page and try to copy a smiley, it wont work, so i posted it in an old thread lol

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 01:56 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Ok........blink........Riiiight

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:12 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

uh... yep big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:13 AM
ace Face 0

this was a random thread...there was POTC music in the olympics in the womens gymnastics while australia was on the balance beam...I couldnt tell who it was they had a blue and white outfit thats all I saw...I dont like the balance beam I like the un-even bars (no idea why) but it looks fun...the chinese were like crazy tho (cool crazy)...but anyhoo Im rooting for australia more than the US cause theyre cool like in swimming I was rooting for them not US even tho the ones from my town (Brendan Hansen) he moved to Texas...hes smart

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 04:26 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

hmm interesting....

i remember hearing potc music in a sport.. but i forgot what it was.. arggh..... but thats always cool to hear that

i was looking on the preview guide channel and they were showing Master and Commander trailer/preview thing, and the movie had pretty much the same music as POTC! only in a different key! that made me mad lol.. no one copies the potc music!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 04:48 AM
«§hõnknêss»

sad BAD PEOPLE

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:19 AM
ace Face 0

lets kill them!...I think they also stole POTC's water tank thing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 08:07 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

My School is doing that too, my one friend who is also part of my Fleet is in the Band and this whole Summer the practiced the Theme Song it really cool but i haven't heard it yet i hope its cool, but now when ever i go to a football game i will hear it happy

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Ravenclaw rules :P

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:46 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

My school did alot of POTC this year...they didn't kill it too bad....but we did use the script to practice in drama!! I was sooooo excited and it was really fun. But yeah i was watchin the olympics and I was like OMG thats from POTC...sure my family looked at me like i was crazy but what can I say? I'm a pirate right?

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 12:14 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote