KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » agent smith vs t-101

agent smith vs t-101
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

agent smith vs t-101

who owuld win has this bein done to well i dont care

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:28 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Hard to say, but probably the T-1000.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 01:55 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Its a tricky one, because Smith has control over things far beyond mere mortals or machines.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

True, good point.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:29 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

who is smith

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:44 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Agent Smith from the Matrix films.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:38 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

He rocked in the first film, was cheesy in the rest.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I would have to say it depends: do they face eachother in the matrix, where Smith rules? or in the real world, where Smith is forced to inhabit a human meat puppet in order to survive?

In the Matrix, Smith and all his clones and viruses and skills at manipulating code would have T-101 deleted in no time..

in the real world, T-101 would terminate any human meat puppet Smith would inhabit, unless the meat puppet was Sarah or John Connor, or Katherine Brewster, or Kyle Reese, in which case, T-101 might still hand them their own entrails, if the meat puppets were not allowed to 'be themselves' to out-think the T-101, based upon all their stored knowledge of the Terminator... if Smith, as a meat puppet John Connor, had access to all John's thoughts and ideas, then Smith might also be able to take T-101, especially if T-101 was the reprogrammed model, who was set to befriend John, and was caught unaware of John's own 'new program,' Smith...

it all depends on a lot of variables, really... so you need to be more specific with the question, I think.

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:54 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I agree, it certianly is a tough one to call since you would have to bring in specific details into it before a person could really judge a battle like this.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:43 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Agreed, it does totally depend on where the fight is held.

Perhaps a home-away fixture is called for :P

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:01 AM
alic88
Barzakh

because a real fight would be so complex, what about character wise

t101 wins it for me there

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:00 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Character wise, I might actually go for Smith.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:34 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i mean t1000

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 01:05 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha i read T-1000, not sure why.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 05:09 AM
Praylu

After some reconsideration I'm actually going to go with Agent Smith on this one.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:15 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

clearly agent smith he can never die, and if he does die hell become someone else that was just stupid

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:17 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Funny that, it never occured to me he can't die in the matrix. Very stupid of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:03 AM
Praylu

Yeah good point, I forgot about that too. I think this should have been made into a poll, it would have gave us a better glimpse at how the different views and points compared.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:45 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

well lets ask who is more bada$$ thats a better question, my vote is for agent smith,

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I don't know, I think I might go with the T-1000 on that one.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:55 AM