KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jonny Depp- Born 63 I went to H.S. with him

Jonny Depp- Born 63 I went to H.S. with him
Started by: Rrevswife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rrevswife

Cool Jonny Depp- Born 63 I went to H.S. with him

Yep, His short stint in Miramar Florida. I went to High School with him. I wish I were friends with him, but We just went to school. He was the band group/click. He was born in '63 and is 42. LEft H.S before graduation about the 11th grade I think he was 16 just in our 11th year.

McArthur High/Miramar High

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:20 PM
Rrevswife is currently offline Click here to Send Rrevswife a Private Message Find more posts by Rrevswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

The fact that you posted two names for the high school, joined today and this is your first post doesn't make you seem very convincing.
I don't mean to sound like a B**** but I'm thinking that you're some 12 y.o. wanting attention. The info that you gave here can be found on any site, it's pretty general.

By The Way click is wrong. In the context you are using it, it's clique.

Last edited by LonDon06 on Feb 15th, 2006 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 08:19 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

*nods* I agree with LonDon. Your story WOULD sound pluasible if you are

- A little more experienced
- Didn't post two names of your high schools which have entirly different names
- Aren't a n00b

I too, don't want to sound like a whining peice of crud, but there have been stories out there that are true and are false. You could be a 41/42 year old and is telling the truth, or you could be a teenager who just wants to get friends from a lie. I'm not saying you are 100% lying, but I'd say at least 10% is fake

And on that note, I shall say that this thread should be locked or moved to another forum. It doesn't really have any connection to "Pirates" other than the fact it's Johnny Depp.

No hard feelings, okay?

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:31 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

JEEZ...
IT must be nice to be soooo "PERFECT" roll eyes (sarcastic) Knock it off you guys, stop picking on the poor dillusional child!
MAYBE the HS used to called whatever WAY BACK WHEN, and changed names later.
And JUST MAYBE, the person you're picking on WAS EVENTUALLY getting to a POTC post, but now just can't.
THIS forum has become an UNFRIENDLY place. sad

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY CHECK YOURSELVES.

Last edited by underablackflag on Feb 16th, 2006 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:45 PM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

....and we're perfect because....?

I may have been hard on the 10% lies thing, but I DID say that there is the fact that Rrevswife can be telling the truth. Look -

quote:
You could be a 41/42 year old and is telling the truth, or you could be a teenager who just wants to get friends from a lie.

Please, I hate fighting and was stating a simple fact, and trying to bring some calm to the place. Besides, there are that many stories out there, how are we to know if it is true or not?

quote:
THIS forum has become an UNFRIENDLY place sad

Please, if you want to rip my or LonDon's guts out for trying to help out, weither the conceqences be bad or good, do it in PM

And Rrevswife, sorry we're fighting over you. You CAN be telling the truth, but what we've been trying to say is that we don't know IF you are telling the truth. There has been a few stories, like "I'm an extra in POTC" which cause speculation. Please understand

Man, this must be making your head spin laughing out loud

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:55 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Ahahahhhhaahh!
To be young...and !
roll eyes (sarcastic)
You attacked the poor kid (or whomever) then try to spin it as ONLY HELPING.
Please!
As far as I'm concerned...THIS is still and UNFRIENDLY place.
I apologize to all, and don't worry Miss I Went to School With JD...I got your back...ONLY THING...I WON'T BE BACK!!!! There ARE so many more MUCH FRIENDLIER, AND MATURE...(DID I MENTION...MATURE?) FUN PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SITES OUT THERE. That's where I'll be! laughing

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:06 AM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Really now?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:02 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirate4Life

mmmk ill stay outta this one, k? wink rolling on floor laughing

Join the HENRY club!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:41 PM
Pirate4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Pirate4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Pirate4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

there's so much peace in this thread

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:45 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

....................oh yeah

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:37 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
there's so much peace in this thread

NOT FOR LONG

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:40 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

of course you're gonna ruin it

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:40 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

i wont im too tired to ruin it(TODAY)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:01 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:03 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

we're safe for another day. thank gosh.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:25 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Jonny Depp- Born 63 I went to H.S. with him

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rrevswife
Yep, His short stint in Miramar Florida. I went to High School with him. I wish I were friends with him, but We just went to school. He was the band group/click. He was born in '63 and is 42. LEft H.S before graduation about the 11th grade I think he was 16 just in our 11th year.

McArthur High/Miramar High
Oh, like, I must knooow you then!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:12 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote