KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » in class of the l tribunal?

in class of the l tribunal?
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

in class of the l tribunal?

do you know any guys who are as powerful as him?? in both comics or games?

Last edited by The-Judge on Sep 13th, 2006 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:06 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

shit, wrong forum... would place this in the comic vs forum...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:07 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:20 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

kain isnt...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

tribunal can do nothing to Kain.....wether Kain can do anything to tribunal or not is only measurable by time since Kain evolves with new powers and skills every 100 years or so....so he can overcome Tribunals power eventually no matter how powerful is....what can tribunal do, blow up galaxies and planets and stuff

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:35 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

kain cant die, but his existence can be deleted

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:41 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

so really then theres nothing that can stop the LT and so this is a rubbish thread if he can delete anyone and anything, can he delete galactus, the one above all perhaps, or Eternity?

i dont think he can delete all of those, and since kain is not part of the marval universe his power is not comparable to anything within it, he could be immune to such deletion, he could simply TK LT so he cant do anything and then stab him in through all his heads and kill him instantly

yellow man PWNED!!!

also does he have a soul, instant Kain win to take his soul, and dont say no if you dont have a source that says he doesnt or proof, i know for one thing that kain can only be killed by the wraith blade....deletion is like being killed basically...but so is soul taking, if Kain can just cast the soul stealing spell LT is dead

yellow fool dead again....

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 13th, 2006 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:43 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kain can beat LT, one of the main reasons why I avoid kain threads, too much kain wanking.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime unsure if he can beat him...but LT cannot beat Kain due to the power of not being able to die

just because its a fact doesnt mean its wanking, theres nowhere of an official source that states Kain definatley loses, the makers of LOK and Marvel do not come together and decide Kain loses, this whole thead is based or fanboyism, LT because hes the LT or kain because his kain, its all the same

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 13th, 2006 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:02 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
ime unsure if he can beat him...but LT cannot beat Kain due to the power of not being able to die

just because its a fact doesnt mean its wanking, theres nowhere of an official source that states Kain definatley loses, the makers of LOK and Marvel do not come together and decide Kain loses, this whole thead is based or fanboyism, LT because hes the LT or kain because his kain, its all the same

This all goes back to my question, since when do you have to be K.O.ed to die?

And you are wanking, like when you claimed kain can suck souls. since when can kain just suck souls?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:05 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Then I'm sure most of the gods and titans, and Lich King Arthas would annihilate L. Tribunal

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:06 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he doesnt suck them.....he can take them....its in BO...PLAY IT OR READ ABOUT IT, HE TAKES THE SOUL!!!

regardless i accept Kain loses this one, only due to the fact that LT is basically a God creation that can do everything and anything, its one of those crappy things anyone can just draw on a piece of paper and say it can do anything "here look ive drawn a yellow guy with four heads, ill call it the living tribunal and it can do anything and kill everyone" its a ridiuclous piece of Marvel rubbish, at least most of their characters even Galactus has strengths, weakneses but IMO LT is a piece of crap and s***

perhaps someone should make a thread saying who wins..the Chirstion god who can do anything, or a frog or monkey A: like this it is breaking rules and B: its totally unbalanced, no being in gaming or anything apart from TOAA can beat Tribunal like nothing in the gaming world can beat Kain so far

if LT was not a god creation then Kain would win like all non god creations fall before him (almost)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:11 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

he doesnt suck them.....he can take them....its in BO...PLAY IT OR READ ABOUT IT, HE TAKES THE SOUL!!!

regardless i accept Kain loses this one, only due to the fact that LT is basically a God creation that can do everything and anything, its one of those crappy things anyone can just draw on a piece of paper and say it can do anything "here look ive drawn a yellow guy with four heads, ill call it the living tribunal and it can do anything and kill everyone" its a ridiuclous piece of Marvel rubbish, at least most of their characters even Galactus has strengths, weakneses but IMO LT is a piece of crap and s***

perhaps someone should make a thread saying who wins..the Chirstion god who can do anything, or a frog or monkey A: like this it is breaking rules and B: its totally unbalanced, no being in gaming or anything apart from TOAA can beat Tribunal like nothing in the gaming world can beat Kain so far

No, I own blood omen 2 and beat defiance. kain has never just pulled out your soul he has to weaken the victim first, which is why I called fan wanking.

LT is piece of paper but, kain isn't. fan wanking.

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 13th, 2006 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:13 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, I own blood omen 2 and beat defiance. kain has never just pulled out your soul he has to weaken the victim first, which is why I called fan wanking.

so your a fan wanker of LT.........dude NOT BO 2, BO 1, he had a SPELL it takes the enemies soul, doesnt need to weaken roll eyes (sarcastic) ridiculous thread, if you really bang on about it, the spells called Spirit Death, you get it from Dark eden in BO 1 and can kill almost any enemy with one use of it

Last edited by Burning thought on Sep 13th, 2006 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:17 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

so your a fan wanker of LT.........dude NOT BO 2, BO 1, he had a SPELL it takes the enemies soul, doesnt need to weaken roll eyes (sarcastic) ridiculous thread, if you really bang on about it, the spells called Spirit Death, you get it from Dark eden in BO 1 and can kill almost any enemy with one use of it

I don't even like LT, your wanking again. LT could erase him by thinking about it. And does the spell work on bosses?

EDIT: here we go

quote:
Spirit Death: A projectile takes the soul of an enemy from the body and
leaves them dead.

Explain to me why LT can't just dodge that projectile?

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 13th, 2006 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:24 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

as i already say..tribunal wins for being a crappy drawring that anyone with no imagination can create, i myself have drawm many many things, beings that are capable of anything and are far more cool than LT and anyone is probably capable of making up such characters unlike many quality characters like Dante, Kain, Solid snake, Metroid, Mario from gaming, even Marvels own characters such as galactus are cooler

Also where is your source on spirit death, mine says

"Kain could use this spell to rip a creature's soul from its body, causing instant death to most enemies. "

Also it says LT is indestructable anyway, also erasing is basically killing whats the diffrence, his just using his mind to destroy Kain, but it wont work because kain cant die

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:46 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

as i already say..tribunal wins for being a crappy drawring that anyone with no imagination can create, i myself have drawm many many things, beings that are capable of anything and are far more cool than LT and anyone is probably capable of making up such characters unlike many quality characters like Dante, Kain, Solid snake, Metroid, Mario from gaming, even Marvels own characters such as galactus are cooler

Also where is your source on spirit death, mine says

"Kain could use this spell to rip a creature's soul from its body, causing instant death to most enemies. "

Also it says LT is indestructable anyway, also erasing is basically killing whats the diffrence, his just using his mind to destroy Kain, but it wont work because kain cant die

My source is gamefaqs, which describes how it works in the game. what's yours?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:48 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark chronicle, a LOK site...similiar thing, either way Kain cannot die, simple, and being erased is basically the same

eventually after a million years or so he will be far more powerful than LT and then kick his ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:51 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Dark chronicle, a LOK site...similiar thing, either way Kain cannot die, simple, and being erased is basically the same

eventually after a million years or so he will be far more powerful than LT and then kick his ass

Who cares if he can't die, he can be K.O.ed. hell, the spell that makes him immortal can be over written by LT. You wank kain so hard, it's pathetic.

Your description of the spell doesn't cover how it works. No, Instead it covers what it does, good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

.........you want LT its pathetic, LT has never fought Kain.....

IMO LT wins if he CAN get rid of the spell which isnt a spell, its just him, its like me saying none of LT powers or strengths work against kain because he can TK him or somethin

if LT cannot get rid of the spell, then Kain wins eventually

the only times kain has been K.Od is when A. he was thrown through dimensions and B. was when his heart was ripped out.....LT cannot do that..since kain has no heart left...Also where does it say K.Od wins LT the fight, it depends on what the judge says since its his thread

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:09 PM