KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora vs Mannoroth

Sora vs Mannoroth
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mannoroth and its over kill 0 0%
Mannoroth 0 0%
Sora 2 100.00%
Sora and its over kill 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sora vs Mannoroth
Started by: Kaled

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Sora vs Mannoroth

Sora from KH2 all spells all powers vs the mighty Mannoroth the destructor

Althought Sora has defeated foes of the sort i have once again perhaps gave his foe a bit too much power, what do you think?

i made vthis because i'm a fanboy of both of them and i can't make up my mind so you can do it for me smile

Attachment: mannoroth.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:14 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm difficult one since all i really know of Sora is that she/he is a small child with a keyblade so surely an enormous Demon of darkness would not have much trouble, especially if he is given his powers

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:20 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

well, he can go valor mode then he can really dish out the damage, plus he's got some spells to protect himself + the keyblade increases his natural strength

but i can see where your coming from i mean thralls might only made Mannoroth laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLi148VDHg

and now that i see that even if Sora wins he's in trouble big grin

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:23 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

As soon as I read the title I said "Great Fight." The one thing I think we can all agree on is that Sora does have Aglity and Speed far superior to that of Mannaroth.

However Speed alone is nothing if you can damage your enemy. So its really a Power vs. Speed fight.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:55 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

big grin yeah its brain vs brawn all over again ^^

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:23 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaled
big grin yeah its brain vs brawn all over again ^^

theres nothing wrong with Mannaroths brain, hes an ancient demon, he is prob more intelligent, his only weakness is his size

however his wings are near indestructable and he is rather fast, i mean the size of him compared to the speed he moves is pretty high isnt it, he can prob cover nearly as much ground or more than Sora......also can he do his spells that he does in game or can he only fight with his demonic blade

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by Burning thought
theres nothing wrong with Mannaroths brain, hes an ancient demon, he is prob more intelligent, his only weakness is his size

however his wings are near indestructable and he is rather fast, i mean the size of him compared to the speed he moves is pretty high isnt it, he can prob cover nearly as much ground or more than Sora......also can he do his spells that he does in game or can he only fight with his demonic blade

you read too much into it no expression

Sora got to use his spells and abilites so he's gonig to habe to use them wisely and be nimble about it erm thats all

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:54 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I doubt Mannaroth even has those spells. They are just gameplay. Surley if he could use them he would have. And how do you explain that in-game, he has reincarnation, which revives him once when he dies. However, do we see him get revived when Grom slayed him? Nope...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:04 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
I doubt Mannaroth even has those spells. They are just gameplay. Surley if he could use them he would have. And how do you explain that in-game, he has reincarnation, which revives him once when he dies. However, do we see him get revived when Grom slayed him? Nope...

.....if they gave him all his spells it would make the fights especially complicated, do you think a demon like him wouldnt have ANY spells, if you do then you quite foolish, do we see Archimonde use many spells, we see him do one but he doesnt do it In-game....also we dont see Arthas use any spells, do you honestly think he has none either....... roll eyes (sarcastic) foolishness, its far more probable that blizzard made the Video simple....they wouldnt create a super long video of Thrall summoning wolves, Hellscream blade storming and Mannaroth resurecting, it would be absurd, probably the same reason we dont see Sephiroth using much magic in AC, especially against cloud, its not that he cant, its just that the makers of the film didnt have the Cash, want or need to give him those abilities

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:47 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

.....if they gave him all his spells it would make the fights especially complicated, do you think a demon like him wouldnt have ANY spells, if you do then you quite foolish, do we see Archimonde use many spells, we see him do one but he doesnt do it In-game....also we dont see Arthas use any spells, do you honestly think he has none either....... roll eyes (sarcastic) foolishness, its far more probable that blizzard made the Video simple....they wouldnt create a super long video of Thrall summoning wolves, Hellscream blade storming and Mannaroth resurecting, it would be absurd, probably the same reason we dont see Sephiroth using much magic in AC, especially against cloud, its not that he cant, its just that the makers of the film didnt have the Cash, want or need to give him those abilities

exactly, i'm still unsure about this fight though no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:38 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Uh, you said in your earlier quote that he has the spells he has shown in the game....which are NONE! You are foolish to belive that they have to spells, yet almost NO ONE uses them. You think Grom would get captured if he could make himself invisible? Thing is that even if he has spells YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH, so you can't really argue for him then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:15 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
Uh, you said in your earlier quote that he has the spells he has shown in the game....which are NONE! You are foolish to belive that they have to spells, yet almost NO ONE uses them. You think Grom would get captured if he could make himself invisible? Thing is that even if he has spells YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH, so you can't really argue for him then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mannoroths in-game spells are reincarnation for lvl 6, that shockwave think is lvl 1 and i think he has an aura, hes still tough enough IMHO without any spells to take Sora

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:29 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So you are saying that Square-Enix didn't have the money to have Sephiroth use any spells even though Sephiroth clearly has no Materia on him because he just appeared.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:40 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

sephiroth uses spells, the shade balls, the fire from the ground, the meteor crashes, sin harvest, the teleport, and that was without materia...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 09:34 PM