KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » M. Bison vs The Boss

M. Bison vs The Boss
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

M. Bison vs The Boss

Showdown at Rokovoj Bereg.

The Mother of Special Forces versus the Shadowlaw Warlord.

Bison's Psycho Power is nullified, but he still has his deadly Ler Drit (yes, that's Bison's fighting style) techniques (Think Animated Movie meets Alpha 3 Bison hard)

The Boss discards her Patriot, but she is still armed with a knife.

Bison: CvSNK version

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:53 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

if Bison doenst have Psycho Power i rekon the boss could take him

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:18 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bison wins.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:52 AM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Just how much of Bison's Psycho power is missing? alot of his fighting style depends on his use of it, without it he is slightly above peak human capability.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:10 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Just how much of Bison's Psycho power is missing? alot of his fighting style depends on his use of it, without it he is slightly above peak human capability.

Look at the Animated Movie. The Ryu-Ken/Bison dight, after Bison throws off the cape? There's your answer.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:33 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

He still has a good portion of Psycho Power working there... Enhanced speed and strength, levitation... Under those conditions, I think Bison still wins

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote