KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I'm back! With Pictures!

I'm back! With Pictures!
Started by: evilm0nki3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I'm back! With Pictures!

Hello! I'm back! Did you know I was gone? Probably notsad But oh well haha. I tried to take pictures of the ride but they said no flash so they are all dark. The Jack Sparrow guy was outside and I got some good pictures of him. I rode the ride twice so I'm happy! I got to ride the new Expedition: Everest ride too. It made my neck crack though and it hurt for a long time! So yeah, here are some picture for yall!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1613.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1612.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1611.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1610.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1608.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1614.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1646.jpg

and here are some of the ride i tried to edit, they are spoliers too if you haven't ridden it yet..

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1615.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1621.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1623.jpg

I like this onesmilehttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...de/102_1656.jpg

enjoy!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:10 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

kool pics!!!!!!!!smile

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:13 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah those are great!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:14 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

i havent been to disney since they redid the ridesad

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:18 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LoVe ThOse PiCs to be Honest the Davy Jones one scared me a LIL!!! LOL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:35 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Disneyworld really is the happiest place on earth. I rode Pirates of the Caribbean when I was like 9 and haven't ridden it since and that was back around 1994, so it was nice to see the revised ride.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:39 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

but, if i was there /w the Jack Sparrow dude, i would b like, ok, quiz, to prove ur *really* Johnny Depp(sarcasm) what is the thing u h8 most about clowns? and he would have no clue and i would b like "F*** u ur not johnny Depp! i dont care bout u! where's Johnny! oh, yeah, filming like, 3 different movies...oh, and btw, its kinda obvious ur not Johnny, cuz...well.....u dont look like him AT ALL u could never replace his breath-taking looks! w/e!"

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:11 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha he did act like jack quite good. he asked for people to raise their hands and it was mostly kids but my mom told me to raise me hand.. but i said nooo.... they were very funny! the guy siad "he's alomost as tall as me!" talking about one of the kids that volunteered. and jack said something like.."yeah, and you have heels on!" and the guy gave a funny look. i have been saying the word "funny" alot today lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:18 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Disneyworld really is the happiest place on earth. I rode Pirates of the Caribbean when I was like 9 and haven't ridden it since and that was back around 1994, so it was nice to see the revised ride.

Ok sooo Doing the Math Willofthewisp....ur like 21, 22 right? and u already have a BOOK PUBLISHING!!! thats amazing...my praises to u!! Thats awsome!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:31 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

yeah, i was only once in Disneyland, this in Europe, France. And was on the PotC part, but it was in 1995, so without captain jack yet, sadly ;__;

cute photos :3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:48 AM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
but, if i was there /w the Jack Sparrow dude, i would b like, ok, quiz, to prove ur *really* Johnny Depp(sarcasm) what is the thing u h8 most about clowns? and he would have no clue and i would b like "F*** u ur not johnny Depp! i dont care bout u! where's Johnny! oh, yeah, filming like, 3 different movies...oh, and btw, its kinda obvious ur not Johnny, cuz...well.....u dont look like him AT ALL u could never replace his breath-taking looks! w/e!"

If you ask mention Johnny Depp he says that he is the real Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp is good at portraying him. ?He was really good too! He looked like he just walked right out of the movie. Here's some pictures we got when we went.

Attachment: picture 40.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:08 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Then, my brother got chosen to go up and he was wearing the medallion. Jack asked him, "Where did you get this?" He was funny. It sounded just like the movie. I'll upload video I took of the ride and the show when I get the chance.

Evilmonki3, do you live in Florida or something cause it sounds like you go to Disney World a lot?

Attachment: picture 41.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:15 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Those are GREAT!!! thanks for posting them smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:18 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Sure, here's one more I got.

Attachment: picture 42.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Last edited by D_Shiznitdog on Sep 26th, 2006 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:20 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Then, my brother got chosen to go up and he was wearing the medallion. Jack asked him, "Where did you get this?" He was funny. It sounded just like the movie. I'll upload video I took of the ride and the show when I get the chance.

Evilmonki3, do you live in Florida or something cause it sounds like you go to Disney World a lot?

that's cute....even if it was a fake jack sparow i'd probably squeal like a nerd and pass out...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:21 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Oh i cant wait for my b-day im going to disney and the pirate dinner show in orlando it will be so fantastic!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:24 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I live in Georgia. I just go alotsmile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:40 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Oh neat my grandpa has a winter house in Georgia

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:57 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

oh yeah i bought a pack of pirates of the caribbean cards. not the movie pirates but the ride version.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:22 PM
D_Shiznitdog

Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
Oh i cant wait for my b-day im going to disney and the pirate dinner show in orlando it will be so fantastic!!!

What's the pirate dinner show?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:11 PM