KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante runs the gauntlet

Dante runs the gauntlet
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dante runs the gauntlet

Dante (DMC3) walks through a barren wasteland where a great battle between the marines and the covenant took place. Dead bodies lie everywhere. He stops upon seeing the Oracle. It looks at Dante for a moment and then speaks, "I see someone still lives. This is most troublesome."

The Oracle flies off as elites surround Dante. Dante draws his sword and looks at the elites each armed with energy swords and plasma rifles.

Dante gets a 3 hours rest after every third battle

Round 1: Elites (x8)
Round 2: Hunter (x2)
Round 3: Master Chief, the Arbiter, and Gold Ranked Elites (x4)

Round 4: Kratos (God of War)
Round 5: Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
Round 6: Megaman (Rock)

Round 7: Protoman and Zero
Round 8: Dark Samus and Jack Krauser
Round 9: Megaman X (Megaman X1)

Round 10: Sephiroth (all powers from FF7, KH2, and AC)
Round 11: Sonic and Mario (no invincible things like Super Sonic and Metal Mario)
Round 12: Shadow the Hedgehog (all powers)

Does Dante win or does he die trying?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

dies in 4

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:18 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Why is Mario on 11:th place? messed Hes kinda Weak... erm

Any way... He maybe stops somewhere at 7-9

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:45 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

rounds 1, 2 or 3

first Dante;s sword although powerful cant stand up against 8x covenants with plasma rifles, cmon, hes never had such weaponry blasted into him. Ofc then again he may be able to dodge them, but i think Gold elites, Master chief and whatever Arbiter is MUST be a worthy foe

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 10:34 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

4 should be last, well i get the idea from the word GOD smile
3 should be further down too
and Sephiroth ALL powers from FF7?? then thats a god too, erm the list needs moving around

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:32 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This is Dante people. You seem to underestimate him. Dante's sparda sword and of course Devil Trigger can take down a bunch of Elites.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Why is Mario on 11:th place? messed Hes kinda Weak... erm

Any way... He maybe stops somewhere at 7-9

Mario is not weak with all the power-ups and everything he has. Throw in Sonic and that's a tough duo.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:38 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Dante whoops ass all the way to Sephiroth after struggling with round 5 and 8. where Sephiroth does what he did to me in KH 1 & 2.....

Kill him in less than a sec erm

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:28 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I dunno, I dunno

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:05 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know alot of these Characters....so ime not much good, but sephiroth i can imagine is difficult, but i dunno if he can beat Dante

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:45 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

He dies on 3 erm

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:56 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

he dies at round 4

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:50 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duriel-076
Chaos Spartan

Originally posted by IceJaw
He dies on 3 erm

Agreed. The title and rank of the Arbiter is not easily earned. You must be a Zealot(Gold elite), and you must have made a massive transgression, and you must have the Prophets not have your entrails paraded about High Charity.
To be a Zealot, you must waste hordes upon hordes of foes. Not to mention Zealots command fleets.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:53 AM
Duriel-076 is currently offline Click here to Send Duriel-076 a Private Message Find more posts by Duriel-076 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I'm pretty sure he'll just pull his guns and shoot the Elites down first erm

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:46 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

then the MC and arbiter get him..erm..

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by Hoshi
dies in 4

no he doesnt he rules this gauntlet dante beats the gauntlet
kratos is slow when he runs and dante is faster dante even executes his attacks faster than kratos

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:37 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by MadMel
then the MC and arbiter get him..erm..

He gos devil and rip them into pieces no expression then gets all the way to mario who kills him from excessive haead jumping attacks

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:35 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think he could get to 8, but then he's stopped cold. ESB, you made a huge mistake when you did this. Dark Samus has the plot device on her side. There's no way to beat her without Phazon. There's no way Dante can beat her.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think he could get to 8, but then he's stopped cold. ESB, you made a huge mistake when you did this. Dark Samus has the plot device on her side. There's no way to beat her without Phazon. There's no way Dante can beat her.

come on dante is a demon

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 04:47 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Doesn't matter. Retro Studios and the game itself confirm the only way to kill Dark Samus is with a phazon charged blast. Dante can't use phazon. It would be like putting him against Orochi from KOF, he loses by default. Only magatama from the yasakani and kusanagi clans could stop him. Same principle here.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:11 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yes

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:04 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote