KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Possible Dumb Question

Possible Dumb Question
Started by: Darth Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

Possible Dumb Question

What happened to that hot chick Captain Jack gave the ship to in the first movie?

I'd use the search function to try to find a thread about it but I don't even remember her name.

And while I'm here what was the deal with that crazy island fortress prison Jack stole the picture of the key from? Is there a backstory on that place?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 09:25 AM
Darth Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

yep the famale is anamaria jack stole her boat - he gotted slapped for it i don no y they didn't bring anamaria back in2 potc 2

the island fortress is the turkisk prison i think it is controled by the EITC people are tortured and killed in there no one ever makes it out alive (cept 4 our hero jack)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 09:37 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

Word. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:51 AM
Darth Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

They gave her the ship they used to track down the Pearl to compensate for stealing her last ship. She's a captain herself, having her own adventures somewhere.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 12:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, he gets slapped because Jack stole her boat/dingy.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:49 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
They gave her the ship they used to track down the Pearl to compensate for stealing her last ship. She's a captain herself, having her own adventures somewhere.

are you talking about the intercepter? that ship was detroyed by barbossa's crew

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:04 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, a llooonnnggg time ago!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:15 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, yeah so..she just kinda disappeared...but i wish she'd come back 'cause i liked her

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:23 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ditto

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:26 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

I guess she was nice, but kinda rough...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:02 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

sorta like elizabeth...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:11 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

hmm, well, he did promise her a ship, so maybe they dropped her off and he got her another one. I don't think she wanted to be a member of the crew of the Black Pearl, though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:56 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

another stupid question (sorry, it doesn't fit but I didn't know where elso to write it)

In the 1 Movie...when they are in the cave and fight with Barbossa...before Jack shot Barbossa he slits his hand and throws then the medallion to Will who also slits his hand.
(It's so fast, I just realized it after watching it the 30 time)

Why did Jack do that???

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:29 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

he does that cause his bloode is needed to take the curse off he took a coin from the chest too well originaly he was supposed to have a seperate sorta curse going on himself since he didn't take a coin along with the rest of the crewhe took it later and he was supposed to return the coin after barbossa was dead (deleted scne) but since that would be too complicated they made it like that so he would lift his own curse at the same time as the crew

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:36 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

in other words....

"the blood to be repayed"

happy

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:43 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Well, but I thought the only needed the blood from Bootstrap, meaning Will's blood...

...because otherwise every pirate then has to repay it with their blood.
When the curse is lifted they all are released of the curse.

I'm just wondering why Jack slits his hand too...I mean he just have to give the medallion back.

I'm confused!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:50 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

evey pirate DID repay his blood before it just didn't show it EVERYONE who take a piece must par blood did you hear barbossa say in that part when they wanted to take the blood from liz: who blood has been payed? piratesembarrasmenturs!! barbossa:whose blood is yet to be repayed? pirates:hers! so anyone who takes a piece (bootstrap bill included) had to pay blood but since they didn't have boostrap they had to use his son's blood and if you listen to ted and terry commentery they explain how evry pirates blood WAS repayed before the movie started and the only blood left to be payed was bootstraps savvy??

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:02 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yes, thank you!! I'm a bit confused today!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:10 PM
katelovespirate

is annamaria coming back in 3? she should.

and what the blazes?!?! where they ALL THE WAY OVER in the flipping middle east at that Turkish prison!??!! do you know how long it would take them to get back to the caribbean?!!! what the heck?!?!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:14 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
is annamaria coming back in 3? she should.

I don't think she is. She's not listed on IMDb as being in it. I think she should too, it'd be good, but oh well.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:22 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote