KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » We Need Will....So Dont Be Hatin' LOL

We Need Will....So Dont Be Hatin' LOL
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

We Need Will....So Dont Be Hatin' LOL

We should not be bashing Will ....he is the reason the two love birds (Jack and Liz) even met! We shoud truly be thanking him LOL

Ok lets go to movie one really quick... Who did Liz get the medallion from?? Will. And that is the reason the pirates want/need her. And who is the one who wants to go save her?? Will. And who is the one who takes Jack to go help him save Liz?? Will. Who is the one who saved Jack before he got hanged???Will. So who is the one that made sure Jack is still alive?? umm...id have to say Will.

Ok now movie 2.....I will say again who is the one who had the idea to let Jack live and runaway? Will. And thats the reason Will and Liz got arrested. And who is the one that decided to go get Jack WITHOUT Liz??? Will. And thats a big deal becasue then she goes to look after Will and is reunited with Jack along the way. And falls in love realizing Will is not the kind of man she is in love with.

and one last thing. probably the biggest thing that could explain how we REALLY NEED Will!....Why did Liz kiss Jack?? because of Will. you might also say its because hse just really wanted it but it was for Will. She knew she had to do it for him because it was the only way to get rid of the temptaion Jack was giving her so that she could force herself to love Will. *Which i must say really dsidnt work*

But this is all important because without Will she never wouldve realized that he was the kind of man she DIDNT want. And therefor she found she loved a certain man named CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, savvy??

Wow i never knew i could talk this much about Will by being positive....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:00 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Will....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:05 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

lol i was just trying to be positive erm

wow i just realized i bolded hisname ALOT!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:06 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol-yay will!
without will elizabeth would have ended up with norrington and jack would have been dead when they caught him when he went to port royal

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:09 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hey....ending up with norrington woulda been hot!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:10 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
lol i was just trying to be positive erm

wow i just realized i bolded hisname ALOT!

I was being positive too. I could of posted this >

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:11 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahahha

and sailorleo, it jsut wouldnt be the same...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:12 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

you just don't know....you don't.....this is the late night talking but i bet he's a freak in the....you know....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:14 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hahaha! i saw that avvy, sccch! i made this avvy.

Attachment: iconator_7079f0_126329.gif
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by sailorleo
hey....ending up with norrington woulda been hot!

yeah it would-but then her life would have been totally boring

mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

you just don't know....you don't.....this is the late night talking but i bet he's a freak in the....you know....

LOL!hmmm....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:15 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

gah! but it's so wrong he's the same age as my father....but......gah....i can't help it....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:16 AM
CaptinJackLover

yeah but i bet JAck is a bigger freak! gosh damn he is so hot!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:16 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hi is ssexxi

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:17 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

gah! but it's so wrong he's the same age as my father....but......gah....i can't help it....

just dont think about your father then! just pretend like he doenst exist

Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
hahaha! i saw that avvy, sccch! i made this avvy.

It's to big.

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah but i bet JAck is a bigger freak! gosh damn he is so hot!
yeah that's a given but with norrie....that'd be a *big* surprise....ummm couse you're not expecting it...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

CaptinJackLover

no it wouldnt surprise me....id expect it coming form HIM!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:19 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

....wait...your expecting norrie to be a freak....?

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:19 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

h/o.......there!

Attachment: iconator_7079f0_406843.gif
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:22 AM