KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry & Ryu Vs Kyo & Iori

Terry & Ryu Vs Kyo & Iori
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Terry & Ryu Vs Kyo & Iori

Fight takes place in nest statelite.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:15 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Terry and Ryu win. They have more experience between them. PLus Terry and Ryu do not hate each other like Kyo and Iori do, so I think they'd work better as a team

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 02:55 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Kyo & Iori still have more experience as a team. Kyo beats Terry and then helps Iori beat Ryu.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:09 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Well lets see Terry works well in a team seeing how he has particapated with his younger brother and his good friend. Ryu as well when teaming with his good friend who is like a brother to him. So I say Terry will beat Kyo and Ryu will whallop Iori.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:12 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

They've never been a team though. Iori & Kyo have. They win regardless of the matchups. Iori could fight Terry and end it quicker than Kyo could. Then they team up on Ryu before he beats up Kyo

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:38 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Uh...no. It's not as if Kyo and Iori team up on a daily basis...there job was to team together to seal Orochi and that's it. I think Terry and Ryu would be the better team beacuse they would respect one another off the bat. No way in hell is Iori ending it quicker with fighting Terry(Overration to the max)

Probably it would be Kyo going first then Iori getting creamed by Terry and Ryu.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:44 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah it's really not overration @ all. Care to explain? Iori'd beat Terry a good deal faster than Kyo would. Iori & Kyo don't seem to hate each other anymore, but even if they do, they've always been able to put beef aside when they have to. Their beef would not be a factor in this fight. They don't team up every day, but they've teamed up 100000000 times more than Terry & Ryu would have.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:49 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Just stating on the overration seeing as hearing how Iori can beat Terry quick...which he wouldnt. Actually it is Iori hating Kyo while Kyo just see's him more as a pest. Kyo and Iori made that team as I stated beacuse it was there destiny to seal the Orochi along with Chizuru. I dont think Iori would want to just team with Kyo for the sake of it.

Terry and Ryu would make a great team because I think Ryu would see Terry kind of like Ken and as I said they would respect each other.

Teamed up 1000000 more?....care to explain that one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:34 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Terry & Ryu have never teamed up. Iori & Kyo have. 0 * 1000000 is still 0. Thus Iori & Kyo have infinite times more experience as a team than Terry/Ryu. Didn't say Iori'd beat Terry quick. Said he'd beat him quicker than Kyo could. If Terry & Ryu start fighting them, they're smart enough to put differences aside. They'd better, because if they lose. Iori's gonna kill Kyo this time.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:44 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ryu and Terry takes this with out a doubt. They are both much stronger and more experienced. Ryu will thrash Iori or Kyo before either one has a chance to help each other and Terry will do the exact same thing.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:41 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Terry has a very slight chance against Kyo. Terry just ain't getting it done against Iori. More experienced, yes. More powerful? Hell to the no!!smile Can he find a way? smile Doubt it. Terry ain't beating Iori in nothing but a popularity contest(here). Maybe basketball too. Ryu can probably take everybody here in a fair one. Kyo'd give him a fight and Iori'd give him a really really rough time, possibly pulling off a W every once in a while. Terry'd most likely lose to everyone here in a fair one.

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 1st, 2006 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:51 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Even if I do change my mind and say Terry would be defeated which he wont, the points still add up in Terry and Ryus favor my friend. Terry would just slightly loose to either one and Ryu could defeat either fighter while Kyo or Iori would definetly beat only Terry. I really think Kyo would loose to Terry and so will Iori.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:05 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

That may have alot to do w/how much you like Terry though. No offense. Once the get him outta there, they just do all kinda tag team moves on Ryu

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:12 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
That may have alot to do w/how much you like Terry though. No offense. Once the get him outta there, they just do all kinda tag team moves on Ryu
But they wont get Terry outta there. Terry wont loose.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:23 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Sure he will. He'll plump when they cook 'im.laughing

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 1st, 2006 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:46 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Sure he will. He'll plump when they cook 'im.laughing
laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:54 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I agree with Remolous. Terry has more than a chance of kicking Kyo's a$$ as well as Iori's. Ryu can beat those two as well. It sounds to me Terry is being underrated as I have stated before embarrasment

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:00 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Terry has a very slight chance against Kyo. Terry just ain't getting it done against Iori. More experienced, yes. More powerful? Hell to the no!!smile Can he find a way? smile Doubt it. Terry ain't beating Iori in nothing but a popularity contest(here). Maybe basketball too. Ryu can probably take everybody here in a fair one. Kyo'd give him a fight and Iori'd give him a really really rough time, possibly pulling off a W every once in a while. Terry'd most likely lose to everyone here in a fair one.

Wow that overration of Iori is to the f**king max

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:07 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by P-Geyser

and underration of Terry to the f**king max

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:08 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. No need to underrate him. He just can't beat certain people IMO. 3 of the 5 nonbosses he won't beat on just happen to be in this fight.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
How? Him beating Terry makes him overrated?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:10 AM