KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma and M. Bison vs Iori Yagami and Ash Crimson

Akuma and M. Bison vs Iori Yagami and Ash Crimson
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Akuma and M. Bison vs Iori Yagami and Ash Crimson

Capcom vs SNK, bad-guy style.

Iori had finally tracked down Kyo, but he was betting mauled by Akuma in ways that made Kyo's loss to Leopold Goenitz look like kiddy stuff.

To make matters worse, Akuma unleashed the Raging Demon on his rival, eliminating Kyo once and for all.

Meanwhile, Bison, in his search for Ryu, finds Ash Crimson instead.

Now, Bison and Akuma team up to take on Iori and Ash in a battle to the finish. Bison fights Ash while Iori has to deal with Akuma.

Stage: Bison's Brazil stage from SFA2.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:12 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

R.I.P. Iori sad & Ash big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:36 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Curbstomp, ouch

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Akuma and M. Bison vs Iori Yagami and Ash Crimson. Are you serious?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 04:59 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Akuma and M. Bison vs Iori Yagami and Ash Crimson. Are you serious?

haha
this is how it goes:
Ash takes on M.Bison and start irritating him with his teleportation, dodging and over all gayness. Bison wonders how funny it is that he thought no one could get gayer than Remy and Ash shows up. as he is busy thinking this, ash gets him with his LDM. sneaky litte ***** as only Ash can be.

on the other side, Iori is getting schooled by Akuma bigtime. Ash thinks of intervening but realizes he has broken a nail. is too emotionally devastated to do anything and just sits down and starts crying. Akuma does raging demon to Iori and kills him. Iori goes to heaven and finds Kyo there. they start fighting forever...making heaven hell in the process.

akuma finds Ash and powers up. he grabs Ash by the throat and decides to kill him with his raging demon...but noticing what a ****** ash is. Akuma just slaps him like a girl and walks away. ash dies. akuma is still sexualy deprived. bison is dead. Iori and Kyo continue their fight for ever more....

The end.

~Sado
P.S. this is by the far the weirdest "versus" fight in this place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 06:36 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

That's 1 crazy story.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:13 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^
i know...cool, huh?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:49 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
haha
this is how it goes:
Ash takes on M.Bison and start irritating him with his teleportation, dodging and over all gayness. Bison wonders how funny it is that he thought no one could get gayer than Remy and Ash shows up. as he is busy thinking this, ash gets him with his LDM. sneaky litte ***** as only Ash can be.

on the other side, Iori is getting schooled by Akuma bigtime. Ash thinks of intervening but realizes he has broken a nail. is too emotionally devastated to do anything and just sits down and starts crying. Akuma does raging demon to Iori and kills him. Iori goes to heaven and finds Kyo there. they start fighting forever...making heaven hell in the process.

akuma finds Ash and powers up. he grabs Ash by the throat and decides to kill him with his raging demon...but noticing what a ****** ash is. Akuma just slaps him like a girl and walks away. ash dies. akuma is still sexualy deprived. bison is dead. Iori and Kyo continue their fight for ever more....

The end.

~Sado
P.S. this is by the far the weirdest "versus" fight in this place.

Heh, even I got a good laugh out of that, that was very funny sado Happy Dance laughing

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks dude. lol.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:03 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Funny ass shit. laughing I think Bison would just hit scissor kick Ash once and kill him.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:57 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

akuma kills all 3 easily

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:05 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote