KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Liz and will related? ( Have they had sex? )

Liz and will related? ( Have they had sex? )
Started by: hazel1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Liz and will related? ( Have they had sex? )

Alot of people are saying they are brother and sister... wich does not bother me at all.. but have they HAD seex..??
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!EWWWWWWWW??????????ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

EW NASTY!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:28 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

they cant be brother and sister their blood didn't match with the medallions.. IMO the writers shot themselves in the foot with that..it was the perfect excuse to use in star wars when they wanted to break up the boring relationship and have the girl end with the exciting character :Hans solo

but they appear to be using the theme that the wedding is a doomed one and if they end up together they will perish.

and they haven't had sex..Liz is still a virgin..its why she is so horny when Jack is around...although its not just sex on her mind when it comes to jack it goes deeper than that and the compass suggests it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:48 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
they cant be brother and sister their blood didn't match with the medallions.. IMO the writers shot themselves in the foot with that..it was the perfect excuse to use in star wars when they wanted to break up the boring relationship and have the girl end with the exciting character :Hans solo

but they appear to be using the theme that the wedding is a doomed one and if they end up together they will perish.

and they haven't had sex..Liz is still a virgin..its why she is so horny when Jack is around...although its not just sex on her mind when it comes to jack it goes deeper than that and the compass suggests it.

That explains alot, thank you very much. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:54 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

OR! they could be half bro half sis? maybe same mum?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:55 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by hazel1
OR! they could be half bro half sis? maybe same mum?

maybe but then ppl would get angry b/c it'd be TOO much like star wars

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:56 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Maybe.... we will just have to wait and se i suppose. sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 12:57 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

maybe weshould shut up about bloody stupid Will!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:46 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Why would they be brother and sister? Why would they be half brother and sister? They don't look alike, act alike, sound alike. Will's mom was raising him by herself and then died, implying she was dead after Liz's mom. Come on. Let's stop guessing everything and look at the facts in the movies.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:15 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok first...impossibel not half nor 1/4 1/3 nothing nada..whoever made this up should have a life.

u ppl believe in every silly lil rumor..man

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:21 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
maybe weshould shut up about bloody stupid Will!

chill....god....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:40 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by hazel1
Alot of people are saying they are brother and sister... wich does not bother me at all.. but have they HAD seex..??
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!EWWWWWWWW??????????ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

EW NASTY!!

and why would disney add the sub plot that the two had sex..obviosly they were planning but..........well the wedding day was interupted..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:43 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

will and liz related would be super funny! then it would have to be jack/liz! and i agree super gross sick

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:43 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

No, it's Jack & Will.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:56 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, this thread got nasty really quickly. No one is related to anyone except that Liz is related to Gov. Swann, Will is related to Bootstrap, and Jack is related to the "sea sponge" in the next movie. This isn't just like Star Wars, and all the incest, gay slash stuff, not everyone's cup of tea.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:13 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, for a "sea sponge", sort of like a big sucker, heh. Like Jack for Lizzy.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:16 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

this thread has gone disturbingly nasty lol.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:51 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

can you say..flowers in the attic? besides they don't look very much a like erm

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:13 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

yeah i agree da only possible that could suggest they were related is that both their mothers are dead

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:35 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

No they haven't had sex!! eek! Will is a eunuch stick out tongue...joking!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:11 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

A DEAD EUNUCH!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 04:14 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote