KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rayne vs Alucard

Rayne vs Alucard
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rayne vs Alucard

Battle of the Dhampirs.

Adrian Farenheit Tepes - the estranged son of Vlad Tepes Dracula and Lisa, a human woman. Occasionally rebels against his father's schemes, due to his human side.

Rayne - the product of her mother's rape at the hands of Kagan. Member of the Brimstone Society. Has a serious bloodlust and is very kinky.

Alucard (in his Genya Arikado disguise, buw with his wespons from SotN) is once again, trying to stop his vampiric father's schemes of world domination. At the same time, Rayne is dispatched from Brimstone to take down the count.

The two run into each other. Rayne senses that he is the offspring of Drac and attacks. Alucard tries to explain but Rayne is not listening. Mayhem ensues.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:36 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Alucard, easily

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:50 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Alucard, easily

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 07:55 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard, easily

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:16 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're all idiot noobs. Rayne takes this easy. How much times do I have to remind you about the stripdance/WTFpwnge combo?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:22 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:39 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

only seen alucard and his power are extensive at least, so i would guess Alucard

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:05 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ok, I have watched the episodes and Alucard would obviously win because he is basicly a god and cannot be killed and as far as i know his power does not stop. so eat that bit*h

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 10:59 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Alucard, easily

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:51 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Mesirus
ok, I have watched the episodes and Alucard would obviously win because he is basicly a god and cannot be killed and as far as i know his power does not stop. so eat that bit*h

You're thinking Hellsing. The Alucard on this thread is from the Castlevania series.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:12 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax X
you're all idiot noobs. Rayne takes this easy. How much times do I have to remind you about the stripdance/WTFpwnge combo?

you're all looking like idiots sayig he will win until you refute this.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Major Snafu
You're thinking Hellsing. The Alucard on this thread is from the Castlevania series.
Finaly

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 09:27 AM
badacyborg

Alucard from Hellsing is a crazy mofo though.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 10:11 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by Blax X
you're all looking like idiots sayig he will win until you refute this.

Alucard is pretty sexy too... Rayne might just fall for him first

not to mention Shield Rod + Alucard's Shield

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:42 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote