KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Megaman X, Zero and Sigma vs Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke

Megaman X, Zero and Sigma vs Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Megaman X, Zero and Sigma vs Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke

Reploids vs Cybernetic Ninjas

X and Zero team up with the original Maverick Hunter to take on Mortal Kombat's robo-ninjas

X and Zero: X4 version
Sigma: X1 version (1st version)

Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke: Armageddon versions

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Nov 7th, 2006 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:15 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

First off, X isn't a reploid. He gets mistaken for one alot, but he's not a reploid. He actually predates the reploid by many many years. In fact, when he was first found, they decided to make a series of robots based on his design. These robots are what are now called 'Reploids.'

Sorry for the history lesson. reading I give this one to the MMX bots. X, Zero, and Sigma are way too powerful for the likes of the MK bots.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 06:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Yeah, and it's overkill erm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 09:40 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yup

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 10:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Veldar
For great justice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
First off, X isn't a reploid. He gets mistaken for one alot, but he's not a reploid. He actually predates the reploid by many many years. In fact, when he was first found, they decided to make a series of robots based on his design. These robots are what are now called 'Reploids.'

Sorry for the history lesson. reading I give this one to the MMX bots. X, Zero, and Sigma are way too powerful for the likes of the MK bots.

Wow! I'm impressed. As a sort of Megaman buff myslf, I've never heard anyone refer to X as a non-Reploid which of course is true. If anything, X is probably something more of a Megaman Mark II. Since it was so sophisticated, and Dr. Cain was so intrigued by it, he tried to replicate Dr. Light's technology, and hence all other robots made with the specifications were called Reploids.

Now, on with whom I think would win. It would definately be the Reploid team. The only way I could see the Lin Kuei assassination robots winning is if Cyrax decided to destroy the world. But it's tough to say whether that fatality can be considered canon.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 02:50 PM
Veldar is currently offline Click here to Send Veldar a Private Message Find more posts by Veldar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

what about smokes planet blow? laughing

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:34 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Veldar
Wow! I'm impressed. As a sort of Megaman buff myslf, I've never heard anyone refer to X as a non-Reploid which of course is true. If anything, X is probably something more of a Megaman Mark II. Since it was so sophisticated, and Dr. Cain was so intrigued by it, he tried to replicate Dr. Light's technology, and hence all other robots made with the specifications were called Reploids.

Now, on with whom I think would win. It would definately be the Reploid team. The only way I could see the Lin Kuei assassination robots winning is if Cyrax decided to destroy the world. But it's tough to say whether that fatality can be considered canon.
What the f**k? X is nothing like Megaman (other than the design). Current X is like God.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 09:09 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote