KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » One day With Jack/Will

One day With Jack/Will
Started by: Jack of Blades

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

One day With Jack/Will

Ok so im very borred so il make this tread.If you woud have lets say a day and you coud spend it with Jack or Will WHo and What will you do?
Please post fast im so borred

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:33 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-I-I don't know what I'd do.....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:35 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

oh come now there must be someting you must want to do with him

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Hmmm....well,Jack+car=A very scared Jack.lol.

I don't know,I'd make it up as I went.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 05:45 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

ok here is story
Aday with captain Jack Sparrow
6am
I arrive at the Doc and climb aboard the Black Pearl, Jack has agreed to take me for a ride and show the the Caribbean, we sail, Its Lovley, very romantic actually,jack of course has already had a half a bottle of Rum by 8:00 am
the crew docs the boat and we get off on a island, Jack says I have a surprise foe you dearie
we go into a cave where I see all this treasure, he tells me can have whatever I like
so I find this all facinating and go looking about and I find a few things that I fancy and Jack says they are fine I can talke them with me

we climb aboard the pearl and go back to the doc where i met him earlie thtat morning
I say
Jack i have a surprise for you if you dare to come with me, you will have to ride in my car
Jack: Car can I bring me rum
me: No you cant, sorry luv'
Jack : Ok ill get it a try
so we leave the doc and head to my car, Jack looking a little scared gets in and sits there, I take off Jack screaming, calm down, youll be ok, Please you can fightoff a Kraken but you cant ride in a car,
Jack: well well arent you a smartie
give him a grinsmile
we drive for a hour or so while singing a pirates life for me
whe finally arrive at our destination:
jack: where are we whats the surprise, all I see is a bloddy rum factory
ahhhhh ohhhh aaahhhhhh oohhhhhh A RUM FACTORY, Screaming, Jack jumps out of the car and runs for the gate Runs in proceedes to drink so much rum its unbelievebe, jack looks like he is in heaven! we decide to leave and go back to my place, cant tell you the rest, it could get ugly smile hehheheh

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:08 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

silly I know but Fun smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:08 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Atleast it was interesting to read.Looks lioke im not gona die of boredrom today.Yipee

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 09:15 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

hey I tried to help ya out smile hehehe

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 09:16 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

thx well anybody else its interesting to read this.But please dont right novels okay?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 09:21 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

thats about as long as Ill go and it was still kinda long smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 09:22 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Yes but atleast idoesent take me hal an hour to read it

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 09:24 PM