KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Just noticed something kinda sweet with Will lol

Just noticed something kinda sweet with Will lol
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Just noticed something kinda sweet with Will lol

I know we have a thing against Will. But I noticed that after Jack gets splashed by the wave on the cannibal Island scene..Will actually gives him his coat to keep warm laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 1st, 2006 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:37 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

aww he does?! that is sweet...maybe WILL is the one who has a thing for Jack laughing out loud jk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:42 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

awwww

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Really? I did not notice that...! no expression

How considerate of Will -- and so Jack repays him by hitting him hard with an oar later, yay! (hahaha jk smile... but true, tee-hee!)

Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
aww he does?! that is sweet...maybe WILL is the one who has a thing for Jack laughing out loud jk
that's what i'm talking about.....ah sodomy and the pirate...good times...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:43 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahah

but seriously i always kinda thought Will had a thing for Jack , i mean who wouldnt?!

(hehehe i love joking about that stuff)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:45 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I never noticed the either lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:52 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont think you actually see him give it but we see him without it and then a few moments later Jack has it on whilst talking to him laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:08 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

That is soo sweet, I never noticed that part
Anyways I'm thinking about turning in to a Johnny/orlie shipper big grin
I was @ the supermarket and while I was waiting in the checkout lane I grabbed an Intouch magazine I noticed It had an interview w Orlando bloom. The interviewer asked him what was it like working w Johnny Depp?
And he said we kiss and cuddle everytime, and whenever Johnny sees him he tells orlie give me a kiss I missed you. I thought that was hilarious.Thats why I love Johnny soo much he is soo funny.
whenever you guys have time check the new edition of Intouch for the interview.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:27 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i LOVE Will, but i HATE it when he gets hardheaded and kind of in the way. Hes hard to understand, he doesnt trust pirates, yet he is one. and just practically uses jack for his needs. Will is selfish some what, he says he doesnt trust pirates, well i sure wouldnt trust will either. in fact u cant trust no one lol. Piracy is a world of twists and turns and dishonesty.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:33 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

thats so hott!!!! wow. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:33 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Will's very sweet, just hardheaded like previously mentioned. That's why I hope he meets a very lovely girl after Liz leaves him, because he needs somebody to love.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:36 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yea he does need SOMEONE (not Liz of course big grin) i feel bad for him because Liz is going to levae him...we must have some pity on the poor lad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:51 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i can be his gurl! and cure his eunich problem lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:08 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

haha i wouldnt mind either!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:09 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

oh yea..need to get pervi thoughts out of my head lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:11 AM
CaptinJackLover

hahaha dont bother...it never hurts to have thse thoughts...as long as watever ur thinking doenst actually happen wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:16 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sigh, he will find some girl he will be a "pirate" for, you know? One he won't be afraid of. He's stuck in that puppy love with Liz and even at the end he seems a little bit afraid of her. I can imagine Will being sexy and hot for some girl, someone who will make him realize all that time with Liz was just a pipedream.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yea...Lzi was just his first love and he cant get ove rher...its hard to get over someone when there isnt anyone around to get new feelings for. ya know? I mean Liz had Jack to fall in love with. Who did Will have? nobody...he just needs to wiat for some more women to show up and he will realize he doenst need her

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:49 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

More women in POTC! One is bound to give Will a chance, and I think Kate would agree with me, wouldn't you? (wink wink)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:12 PM