KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Feeling uneasy about AWE

Feeling uneasy about AWE
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Feeling uneasy about AWE

Know what??

I'm feeling edgy, I know people keep saying even if it doesn't end J/E people will still love the film?? Well i don't know...

if this REALLY does end W/E..I think its gonna be a huuuggge mistake..people try to convince me otherwise but I just feel it.

I'm looking on youtube for Keira Knightley and MY GOD its overrun with Sparrabeth music videos..SERIOUSLY they are so SO popular as a couple...I cant bare to see everyones passion for J/E just be totally squashed and ripped apart..people are gonna feel red in the face for falling in love with that pairing and showing such a love for it if it just gets ripped away

...there are far more J/E supporters everywhere you go...people have a real passion about it..you just don't see this with W/E shippers...you just don't I'm sorry...and you know how angry people with a true passion can get..

You know what..This whole thing about Terry saying in the end all shippers would agree she chose the right ship?? I think its a load of S

because if this thing is a Will/Liz baby ending its obviously just a mere tool to make the audience accept W/E in the long run no matter how much we loved J.E..Otherwise we would feel bad for not liking it.. sick..

I STILL dont think they have covered themselves well if thats the case because I can bet you many, many people will not like that ending even if T&T did think they were clever and handled the ending in such a way that J/E supporters wouldnt be angry....trust me they WILL be.

Its basically a reverse star wars thing IMO...adding something in to MAKE it impossible for the other relationship to continue in any way shape or form.

but I seriously think they have picked the wrong relationship to end on if its W/E

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 14th, 2006 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:44 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

keep the faith... i have good feelings about everything... smile i promise i'll be more intelligent later

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:49 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Yes we need to keep the faith we must not give up.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:58 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I'm just feeling really uneasy..this whole forum only got so popular because of the J/E aspect of the movie am I right??

before it was behind James Bond..when J/E came along it escalated and is catching up with Harry Potter

If it ends W/E and on a suggestion that we can never see Jack and Elizabeth interact together on screen ever again, I can bet you this forum will clear out faster than....I don't know what.

the passion will just disappear...its already starting to a bit with all these rumors of Lando and Keira not returning sad

A W/E ending would suggest that we were all stupid for thinking J/E was gonna head somewhere and for falling in love with it so much if it was all just "fake"..its embarrassing for us sad

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 14th, 2006 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:05 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I believe this is going to be the last POTC movie, I don't think they are going to go on with only Johnny. I still have some hope that they will give us a good J/E ending. I just have this feeling, I don't know why. smile I don't think we all are stupid for thinking that there could be a relationship between these characters. They did this for a reason, I think TnT and Co. are aware of this J/E phenomenon, who knows they might be J/L shippers themselves big grin. I believe there are reasons for all things. So don't get discourage and make all those negative thoughts disappear. There's going to be something good for us, this is going to be the last movie. My sixth sense is working good big grin , I know they are not going to let us down.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:25 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I understand where your coming from Lovelyone. And it's okay for you to fell uneasy. It's good for you too get it out in the open and not be scared to talk about it. But we must not give up, we need to keep the faith. And we all need to stop listing to rumors because they are nothing but trouble.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:25 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes, guys Keep the Faith.. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:30 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah we mustn't give up its a conspiracy they're hiding it from us and starting rumors so we'll be thrown of course when the ending and we will come out of that theater grinning from ear to ear and rubbing it in other ppl's face and being all "i told you so"

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:41 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

u know what i just totally thought of and i think lovelyone may have already beat me to the punch on this one....but i was thinking something really drastic happened to JACK already that made Liz realize how in love she really is with JACK.....so now im thinking something really big has to happen to ELIZABETH to make JACK realize that he really is truely in love with LIZ....like it has to be something that happens to her in his face for him to feel the pain of almost losing her......i dont know just a thought....what do u think?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:06 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That big thing could be being taken hostage by Sao Feng. Maybe.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:09 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
That big thing could be being taken hostage by Sao Feng. Maybe.

well if we listen to the leaked script at all....Jack practically gives LIZ to Sao Feng....

OMG a thought....at the end of DMC Liz leaves Jack to die (Liz gives Jack away) and realizes it was a mistake....maybe in AWE by JACK giving Liz away something really bad will happen to her and he will feel extremely guilty and realize that it was a huge mistake.....hmmmmm

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:13 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

he was prolly doin it to get back at her

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:17 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

that is a good idea Piratesdiva i mean it makes alot of sense and in the leaked script

WILL
could it be we have the save end game in mind?

JACK
Could it be! As always you hope to save the winesome Elizabeth, of course

WILL
as do you when you are not trying to save your skin.
Jack regards WILL as their swords ring...........

yea so we know that Jack wants to save Elizabeth. I dont think he was doin it to get back at her becuz he has the impression that she missed him then saved him and their debt is settled and giving her to Sao doesn't really sound like Jack he is the type where she would have to persuade him or do something for him but not give her away. I dont think her and Will will be going any further in their relationship becuzz Beckette killed her father she wants revenge on him and when she was with norington she tried to hurt him for helping beckette so when she finds out that Will is in cahoots with beckette in his own little way she will obviosly be mad at him too.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:18 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Jack and Liz are sooooo in love its not even funny!!! Like i said they just need something to help them realize it.... and well LIZ already got hers....so now im really thinking Jack has to see how losing LIZ will hurt....maybe thats where the whole rumor about LIZ dying to calypso plays out and Jack gets scared b/c she supposebly dies and he realizes he loves her soooo much and then Calypso spares her life or somthing....lol...look at me trying to predict whats gonna happen...lol!! I wish!!!

Ya....wait but Will is in cahoots with Sao Feng isnt he (well according to the leaked script)?

DUDE i know we r gonna get our JACK/LIZ somehow....im serious, they cant just screw up WILL/LIZ relationship with that beautiful J/L kiss and make soooo many ppl fall in love with LIZ/JACKs chemistry for nothing!!!! OMG AWE needs to come like NOW!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:35 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i was feeling like lovelyone today....
but after reading this it made me feel alot better!!
thanks for raising my spirit guys!
now-to youtube to watch sparrabeth to make sure i'm completely healed, lol

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:58 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL I'm going to have hopes, I am not going to let anything get me down. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens when the movie comes out. I have this feeling that everything is going to be OK, if not I'll be damn eek!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:11 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL I'm going to have hopes, I am not going to let anything get me down. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens when the movie comes out. I have this feeling that everything is going to be OK, if not I'll be damn eek!

LOL....talk about self therapy...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:21 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes LOL. you feel good when you have a positive attitude like this. big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:28 AM
-savvychick-

i think we're all gonna need some therapy after this is over

*imagines self old and senile mumbling about the jack/liz chemistry*

damn, i need to get less into this movie..lol

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:29 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL...I wish i had threapy which reminds me....where in the world is MINA!!!!!!????????????

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:30 AM