KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ingrid vs akuma

Ingrid vs akuma
Started by: sixTeen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sixTeen

Ingrid vs akuma

If Ingrid is supposedly more powerful than bison at his prime
can she beat akuma?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:37 AM
sixTeen is currently offline Click here to Send sixTeen a Private Message Find more posts by sixTeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I don't think so.... but am not entirely sure, Akuma killed bison with relatively little to no effort in SF2... (Yes I know Bison was weak during SF2, but was still considered to be relatively immortal.)

Ingrid isn't really that much stronger than Bison was, and Akuma at his current peak is well beyond Bison's SFA3 maximum.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:54 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really, Ingrid is supposed to be more powerfull that Bison? wow, she sucks ass and is easy to beat...... But I say Akuma, especially Shin akuma wipes the floor with her.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:01 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Easy Akuma wins

and i don't think ingrid is stronger then M.Bison (SF2) Bison has more impressive feats then her. They are around the same lvl but still i think Bison wins by his feats and destructive powers. the same can be said over Evil Ryu and normal Ryu

Bison SFA3 rapes Ingrid

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:58 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

i dont know guys,all thoe she never really had the chance 2 show off f her full power i have reason 2 b leave shes on a pyron lvl

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:30 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Remulous, that's speculation. We have no proof of her full power other than her word. In any case, Capcom seems to have abandoned her as a character. Gouki shun goku satsus her to hell.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:41 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Remulous, that's speculation. We have no proof of her full power other than her word. In any case, Capcom seems to have abandoned her as a character. Gouki shun goku satsus her to hell.
We don't actually know that.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Screw capcom and this ingrid BS.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 04:02 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yeah the unwritten rules of fighting games no expression

Attachment: sf.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 8th, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:33 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I think Ingrid is a damn good character and would be even better if they worked on her story more and put her in more games that are actualy canon.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:15 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Sorry for my outburst, I'm just tired of capcom rehasing alpah 3 and stick random characters in a ptiful attempt to make a sale.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:01 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Wasn't Ingrid originally destined for another game altogether? I thought she was designed for Warzard (Red Earth) or something...

Beh, Until we see some of her true capability, all we have is speculation.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote