KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ok the reason why We bashed KttC.com

Ok the reason why We bashed KttC.com
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Ok the reason why We bashed KttC.com

This is my reason anyway..I really do apologize for my behaviour over the past few days but their is a sour feeling here towards KttC and its not there for no reason...we are behaving like this for a reason and here is mine

I was very bitter about being banned after defending myself against someone who insulted me in the thunderdome..that person got away with being sarcastic and when I retaliated in a similar way (no swears just sarcasm ) I got booted off...So that is why I am very VERY bitter about it..I know It doesn't give me the excuse to be so rude to everyone..I am really sorry about insulting the W/E shippers etc.

I started out there quite bold and loud but I tried to fit in because there were lots of great people in the J/E shipper thread and one or two in the thunderdome thread..I made friends with them. They are cool people.

But What I didn't like was the attitude in the thunderdome and the spoilers place in general..Its very W/E based and if someone expresses many opinions on why Jack should be with Elizabeth you get PMs sent to you basically telling you to shut up..yet I see hundreds of people posting their W/E stuff over and over

Also people diss the character of Jack in there quite easily and nothing is said..but someone disses Will then they get banned or warned again..its just crazy.

ALso the editing thing is lame..its like DONT YOU DARE EDIT! BANNED!..which can be torture for a dyslexic person who has a fear of coming across like a dumb ass

Anyway. I really do apologize for my behaviour yesterday and a few days before..It was pathetic and childish of me..When I read back over what I said..its really embarrassing I'm ashamed of myself for acting so childish. I'm 19 for goodness sake embarrasment

So yeah I'm sorry

lets all have a ciggie smokin' ...I dont smoke though

Anyone else want to get off their chest why they bashed it please post here:

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 5th, 2006 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:36 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok first im not even a memebre there lol.

but i have read some posts that u made and others from this thread and i read how ppl responded to them and u, lovelyone, with rudeness.

im pissed bc i have read many many posts of will/liz shippers or actually any shipper going against the j/l shippers and the ppl who dont like so much will. i dont like will nor i hate him. nevermind my opinion the point is that i noticed they get treated badly, shut off, kicked out.

and they also, i noticed. like to make up some stuff and watever....im actually sometimes scare to even join in bc the majority that i have saw are mean and kind of snoby. im not saying that all of them are though.

yea i apoligize to for last night though i lost it. its hard-im suppose to be like the ghandi in this thread lol and i lost it and im ashamed. i know sccch tried to help or watever trying to pm rogue but i think WE should be the one to end this battle. i dont think the moderator should be involved. and no offense scch i didnt get scared when u said u were gonna pm the moderator, i got scared of myself bc i want to help this forum not make it worse.

One other thing...i will greet and welcome any new comers, but if they start with sarcasm shit and start insulting pppl then they will see my 666 on my forhead, and probably the last thing that they will see..other than that, i accept and greet al new members with open arms smile

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:48 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reine_mk

yeah ,you are right ,no one should be rude, but now you know what it feels like.I mean I am W/E fan ,and whenever I said something nice for Will many replies would start to appear saying: No waaay, Will is not good,Jack is better etc.....etc... I do have a right on my opinion!! And you think it is nice to have Bash Will thread????? ha??? Yes, you do have a right to say politely why you don't like him and move on to Sparrow worship(he is mine favourite character too,but I would like Elizabeth to end up with William Turner ) as much as you want without being RUDE about Will. This still is POTC thread ,not Jack Sparrow thread. And then ,you are pissed off when someone does the same on W/E board -KTTc. Of course they shouldn't be kicking people out , but if you don't want someone to be rude to you....then you don't be rude in here to US- will and Liz shippers. I suppose some of you(Lovely one and few other ) really didn't mean when you said some things, it was just that you were disappointed in rumours about will/liz ending-AND I UNDERSTAND !!! bUT, remember -It's not Will's fault in ending- It's Ted and terries fault! Or whoever wrote the potential unfinished ending.....So, let's just forget about stupid ppl from KTtC and be friendly here -WE ALL LOVE SPARROW, LIZZ,WILL,NORRINGTON,DAVY JONES(HAHAH KIDDIN') AND THE MOVIE!!!! SAVVY??? PEACE EVERYONE .. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:43 AM
reine_mk is currently offline Click here to Send reine_mk a Private Message Find more posts by reine_mk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i know im not really adding to the conversation, but finally! another 19 yr old!!!!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:45 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reine_mk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
i know im not really adding to the conversation, but finally! another 19 yr old!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH smile I DIDN'T KNOW U ARE 19 TOO.COOL. THAT'S PROMISING. wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:13 AM
reine_mk is currently offline Click here to Send reine_mk a Private Message Find more posts by reine_mk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i know huh....lol...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:22 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i know huh....lol...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:23 AM
katelovespirate

power to the 19 year olds. lol.

LovelyOne, I think the reason I have no respect for KttC is their policy of dishonesty. I really think here at KMC we are pretty honest with each other... and try to be honest about the films, even in the midst of our jack obsession.

I'm sorry you got banned, because they like to keep things pretty surface level over there and your theories were just too deep i guess. it hurt their heads. they are used to this argument: Will and Liz were at one point engaged, so there! HAHAHA.

Anyways, sometimes i cant say what i mean while watching my language, my sexual referrence, or my sarcasm, so i dont belong at kttc. lol.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:18 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

The KTTC people don't let you have the right to voice your opinion if it is not with the W/E shippers. Honestly, I posted a thread to help the J/E shippers feel better about their chances at a J/E ending, and they deleted it cause...well...that's the point, I don't even know why they deleted it. It was just gone.

Honestly, so don't come in here and say, 'Well you guys do the same thing!' okay. Alot of us here are much more mature than most of you KTTC guys, we are theory based and thus we see the subliminal messages and the symbolism in a much better aspect than you.

You guys say, ' Well Will is better with a sword, Jack smells and Elizabeth is a trophey to be won and fought over'...you make me sick.

I'm not attacking the W/E ship, but I'm attacking the SHIPPERS. You guys think that we are all like, " Will sucks, Jack rocks, he should get the girl". No, we look at facts and symbolisms, we can disipher things that alot {NOT ALL} of the KTTC people choose to ignore or just miss.

DON'T COME IN HERE AND SAY WE'RE ALSO DOING THE ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER THING. YES, WE MADE A BASHING WILL THREAD, DID YOU MAKE A JACK SMELLS THREAD? YES YOU DID. SOME OF US HERE NEED TO REALISE THE PREASURE ON OUR SHOULDERS AND BAD MOUTH WILL, SO THEN WE DON'T BURST OUT IN PUBLIC OR YOU PRECIOUS KTTC FORUMS ABOUT HATING WILL. WE DON'T HATE W/E SHIPPERS, WE LIVE IN PEACE WITH THE IDEA, BUT ALOT OF W/E SHIPPERS ARE CRULE TO US. THEY DON'T LET US GIVE OUR OPINION THUS WE MIGHT CHOSE TO IGNORE THEIR'S ONCE OR TWICE.

SO IF YOU CAME HERE TO TRASH US IN OUR FACE, FINE! WE CAN TAKE IT, JUST GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING THAT YOU KNOW WE DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOU, WE WON'T DELETE YOUR POSTS, WE'LL CHALLANGE YOU. AND THEN YOU'LL REALIZE, THAT IS WHAT A DISSCUSSION IS. NOT A LOVE FEST OF A CHARACTER, I'M GROWING RESTLESS FOR NOT HAVING SOME ONE TO DEBATE WITH, SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO FIGHT, OKAY.

So....yeah...I hope that clears things up.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:16 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reine_mk

that's a spirit !! I m sorry for the Jack smells thread I have no idea who started it!! I Love Jack too, and I wish this will be the place where everyone can freely say what they thing- whether J/E or W/E -that's fun!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:07 PM
reine_mk

THINK - SORRY smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:09 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

F#$#@ KTTC.com suck and if you think diferent GO TO HELL!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!HEAVY METAL!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:10 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Lol, erm...Jack of Blades doesn't represent KMC...LMFAO, kidding.

Just calm down man. Sometimes we get really pissed at the guys that don't even TRY to listen to our theories, much less ACKNOWLEDGE them.

So, sorry if I or anyone else offends you. We're not personally attacking anyone, perhaps just questioning your methods of interpetation...maybe abit loudly and with many a swear word...but...it's not meant to hurt or degrade you at all.

Appologise, I hope we could all just live in peace, with the ocational banter now and again.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:03 PM
Swann&Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Swann&Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Swann&Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

everyone is 19 in here? im 17 and i started at the university already...i feel like a baby..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:23 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Lol, I'm 18. Gah! I know how it feels, university sucks. I'm so happy I have all, and I mean ALL, my friends with me. I forced them here, lol, so did their parents.

Yeah, the hardest thing is essays for history, I'm not the best at history.

So yeah. Whoopse, lost topic.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:01 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol its ok. im gonna be 18 in dec

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:47 PM
Swann&Sparrow
Broken

Turning 19 in May. I COULD GO SEE THE POTC 3 IN THEATRES FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!

HEHEHEHE, I LOVE THIS VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojp...ted&search=

It's nice. I post way too much videos links...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:57 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well i was litening to some music that kinda pushed me too post that.To energenic i was to read it all

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:01 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im listening to t.A.T.u

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:02 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I listened to SLiknot then Plus im Fu#%%Angry

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:22 PM