KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jinpachi vs. Dynasty warriors

Jinpachi vs. Dynasty warriors
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Jinpachi vs. Dynasty warriors

Seeing as Night Terror has his topic I figured Jinpachi need one as well.

Would Jinpachi fair as well as Night terror. Or will he be annihilated the the mighty Chinese armies.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:19 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

What, are you kidding me? He eats almost everyone in that game alive. Excepting Lu Bu, he might be able to beat Jinpachi. But if Lu Bu goes down, I predict a one sided massacre.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Actually, I think Jinpachi wouldn't fare as well as Night Terror would... after all, he did get beaten by an unarmed Jin in single combat.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:07 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I think Jinpachi wouldn't fare as well as Night Terror would... after all, he did get beaten by an unarmed Jin in single combat.

So Jin is the one who beats Jinpachi? When was this stated...God Namco has become so boring. Jin wins yet again...we get the idea Namco.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:11 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Well, judging from some of the trailer movies that have been released, Jin took over the Zaibatsu, so I'm guessing he must've won the tournament, therefore he must have beaten Jinpachi...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:42 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

If they take him on one by one (like they seem to do in DW), Jinpachi wins. If they all rush him at the same time, it's another story entirely.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:21 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Lu Bu, Xiahou Dun, Guan Yu, Lui Bei, Zheng Fei and Zhao Yun are going to be that problem points here(they were the best in the games anyway), each of them have proved they are really hard buggers so if all of these go down so does DW.

Like it was said eariler Lu Bu is the Key here, we know he has almost unnatrual strength, swinging around that halberd with 1 hand, and when he gets going he can go toe-to-toe with 3 of the best figthers that there were at that time, so, i reckon he can take Jinpachi.... just my two cents for what they count for confused

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:35 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

As I stated in the NTvsDW thread, I think it depends on what weapons and Items you equip the DW guys with, if they are optimised, then I predict a number of characters can beat him. Remember, Jinpachi isn't packing the weapon Night Terror's got, and I don't think Jinpachi has anywhere near as much experience as Night Terror does in slaying entire armies alone.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 11:57 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

^ what he said, add some craziness and take away some of the logic and know-how and that my opinion all over

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:01 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Lol stick out tongue

It's all good!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:08 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I was thinking of one at a time, wearing him down, but if the DW cast can gank him, Jinpachi is ****ed. Lu Bu may be the only one who can take him 1on1, but even Jinpachi can't beat all those guys. Now, Omega Rugal, he could do it. whistle

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote