KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cody and Kyle Travers vs Terry and Andy Bogard

Cody and Kyle Travers vs Terry and Andy Bogard
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Cody and Kyle Travers vs Terry and Andy Bogard

Cody Travers is back in the ring (thanks to Masters Foundation-backed surgery on his knees).

With his brother Kyle in tow, the Travers brothers are in Southtown for a tournament. While knocking back several brews inside the Pao Pao Cafe, Kyle begins to hit on a certain buxom ninja.

This gets Andy jealous (like he pays any attention to her anyway). Before a fight can take place, the respective older brothers break the two combatants up.

Terry has heard of the Travers brothers, particulary of Cody (before he went to jail), and wishes to see just how good Metro City's hero really is.

The match is two-on-two.

Note: According to Cody's official bio, he has a black belt in Karate and has been training in martial arts since he was 9 years old. Kyle, on the other hand, is an ex-Marine (his discharge papers are in his apartment)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:03 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry takes it.....I mean his team takes it.....

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 10:06 AM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Andy would get beat down. Terry would jump in and take on Cody and Kyle, he would win. I like Cody lots but he and his bro are no match for Terry (not even considering Andy).

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:54 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Terry and Andy, Terry probally could take Cody and Kyle but if it were the younger Cody,This would be a REALLY close fight, with Terry's team taking the hard earned victory.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 04:21 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Yup Terry & Andy will Win this match. Terry Could Handle Cody & Kyle even w/o the help of Andy...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:33 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I would have to say The Bogard Brothers.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:32 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I don't know much about Kyle, but I know Cody. And he is more than good enough to beat Andy on his own. Kyle is overkill on that end. But.......they just don't enough to beat Terry. Bogard Brothers take it, but I should just say Terry takes it. Actually Remulous, I think Cody was stronger in his SFA3 incarnation. He has more moves and that glo stuff from Final Fight 2 actually healed his knees. I still think Terry will win of course, but Cody will make him work for it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 10:33 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Terry stomps them, hard.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 10:34 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know much about Kyle, but I know Cody. And he is more than good enough to beat Andy on his own. Kyle is overkill on that end. But.......they just don't enough to beat Terry. Bogard Brothers take it, but I should just say Terry takes it. Actually Remulous, I think Cody was stronger in his SFA3 incarnation. He has more moves and that glo stuff from Final Fight 2 actually healed his knees. I still think Terry will win of course, but Cody will make him work for it.

Cody really got the Glow from Final Fight Streetwise. I Love all four of the Fighters, but I guess the Board Brothers(Mainly Terry) takes this One, but Cody will give him a Good Fight though seeing that he took the Glow which made his Knees feel alot better than ever and made him More Stronger, and his Strong-Will and Addiction to Fighting. cool cool

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:43 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Yup its Good For Terry if the two brothers attack him 2 against one... so it will be Good Work for terry

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:20 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Terry wins after Andy gets his @$$ kicked.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:06 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote