KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kasumi vs Vega

Kasumi vs Vega
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kasumi vs Vega

Apparently, Street Fighter's resident claw-carrying Spainard has a penchant for attacking scantily-clad women (first Chun Li, then Eliza).

Chun Li is tailing him so he tracks her to the hotel she's staying for a rematch.

Unfortunately, he sneaks into the wrong room.

Instead of Street Fighter's curvaceous Interpol agent, he finds Dead or Alive's curvaceous redhead kunoichi, Kasumi.

Vega decides to cut his losses and would much rather hear Kasumi's screams and his claw stained with her blood.

Like that's going to be easy.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:34 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I've got to say of all the SF vs DOA threads you've created this might be the closest one yet. We should summarize it like this:

Speed: Both combatants are extremely fast. Vega might be the fastest SFer ever, and Kasumi without a shadow of a doubt is the fastest DOA character. No argument there.

Agility: Vega has mad agility. That much is clear since the good ole Street Fighter II days. So does Kasumi. Vega may have her beat in that department though.

Experience: Vega must have plenty of experience, but IMO Kasumi may have more experience eventhough she's only 17. She's fought the likes of Raidou, Alpha 152 and has been fighting for pretty much her entire life. Not to mention she's always on the run and looking for Ninja assassins wanting to end her "traitorous" life.

Lethality(wonder if this word exists, but whatever): Vega is insane with his claws. Them claws combined with his speed and agility may him a lethal adversarie not to be joked with. Kasumi also has her blade and she's quite skilled with it and she also has speed and agility to back her up.

Come to think of it I really can't decide who would be the winner in this matchup. The only way I can see a possible outcome is if Kasumi manages to disarm Vega. Then he will be in a world of pain. But I reckon disarming him is not going to be an easy task.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 04:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Its a draw, possibly, they both seem to be equal,but it's a good fight! What a ninja showdown, Kasumi is determined and Vega is just sadistic.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:29 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remulous
Its a draw, possibly, they both seem to be equal,but it's a good fight! What a ninja showdown, Kasumi is determined and Vega is just sadistic.

Nice way of saying it. I agree.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I might have said draw, but Kasumi's teleporting is going to give her a huge edge. Any attack Vega throws can be potentially nullified due to Kasumi's teleportation. Not to mention, she basically can get a free move in after the teleport. I give her the edge here.

Kasumi 8/10

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hmm, I'll say Kasumi due to her ability to teleport.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:22 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I don't know how good her tele is, but Alpha-152 is one of the cheapest bosses of all time because she has a better version of that teleport. I really think Vega should be able to win this, but the teleport gives Kasumi a big edge. Which is a shame, as Vega is a much better character.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:14 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

Vega, on account of being considerably more cool.
Vega sticks his whole spike-o-hand into Kasumi's dinner-plate sized eye, shouting "i though fast and furious:2 was really rubbish".

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:26 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know how good her tele is, but Alpha-152 is one of the cheapest bosses of all time because she has a better version of that teleport. I really think Vega should be able to win this, but the teleport gives Kasumi a big edge. Which is a shame, as Vega is a much better character.

Well, a non-fighting game is supposed to be in the making which will delve into Kasumi's and Ayane's childhood. Maybe we'll see something that makes Kasumi more worthwhile as a character. When you consider her situation, she should be a much better character than she is.
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Vega, on account of being considerably more cool.
Vega sticks his whole spike-o-hand into Kasumi's dinner-plate sized eye, shouting "i though fast and furious:2 was really rubbish".

Vega would thrust his hand outwards to hit air before he realizes Kasumi is behind him. Kasumi does her little "run directly through you" grab. Kasumi apologizes for killing her opponent like she always does and teleports away to buy some pants.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:23 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

Kasumi sidesteps out of the two dimensional plane. To Vega she simply ceases to exist. Kasumi punches Vega in the side of the head, not realising that in her world he is infinitely dense, and she disappears into gamma rays. Vega feels nothing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:30 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kasumi rapes him, easily.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:40 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote