KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Geese Howard vs Shao Kahn

Geese Howard vs Shao Kahn
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Geese Howard vs Shao Kahn

Once again, Shao Kahn has invaded the Earth. His new HQ is in Southtown. Unfortunately, Kahn's fortress has flattened the Geese Tower. Fortunately, Geese himself was not in it, although a number of his men were.

Furious, the King of Southtown challenges the Outworld Emperor to battle. Has Geese bitten off more than he can chew? Is Kahn a match for the Southtown crimelord?

Geese - CvSNK2 version

Kahn - Deception version, but still talks mad s--t like in MK2.

Both Bosses are suffering from SNK Boss Syndrome

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer teaches a course at Harvard entitled: "Time Management: Making the Most Out Of Each Day."

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris once tried to shave his beard. Needless to say, his beard didn't get any shorter. The razor got a nice trim, though.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:06 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan wins without much efforts. Geese is a bada$$ and all, but as you said, he bitten off more than he can chew...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:46 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

i cant say 4 sure but im gonna go with geese

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:53 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

man, didnt Liu Kang kick Shao Kahns ass in MK2? Yeah he did, and Geese would kick THE SH@T out of Lui Kang, I say Geese kicks Kahn bonadage-gear-wearing arse.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:14 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Geese kicks Kahn bonadage-gear-wearing arse.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:44 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll do this match on MUGEN later today.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:47 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Khan is too much for Geese.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. I don't see Geese standing against Raiden like Khan did.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:26 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might do the match today or tomorow. I am working on scans of SNK Vs Capcom.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:12 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:21 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Again. Something appeared to be wrong with that fight.
I don't think Geese would've won, or could have won.
Still, Kahn wasn't getting hurt nearly enough for all the blows he suffered from Geese.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:55 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its the way they are made. yes

Shao kahn is very powerful in the game. Its annoying.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:49 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rocky16
Its the way they are made. yes

Shao kahn is very powerful in the game. Its annoying.

geese would have done a lot better.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:53 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure. But Shao Kahn is made very powerful. It never plays out like it really would.

But allot of the time it has the proper results.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:10 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That mugen fight is inadmissable as evidence on the grounds that you used the wrong Geese. That was the crappy SVC Geese. The CVS one would be able to win. I think it would be damn close, but Khan telegraphs like hell, and if Geese is one thing, it's a smart fighter. Yes, Khan has the boss cheapness on his side, but he's not from SNK, so he's beatable. Plus, we all know Nightmare Geese would stomp him easily.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:11 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me a Geese to use and I will have him fight.

But the fights are for entertainment.

Mine eek!

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:54 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Hwoarang
Show me a Geese to use and I will have him fight.

But the fights are for entertainment.

Mine eek!

Use the Capcom Geese.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:23 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will do. BTW I am uploading that fight you wanted.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:00 PM
Joker1237

I think we need Khan from MKT. That was super cheap. If I not Goro or Kintaro or a subboss, I never beat Khan on MKT.

Scorpion. Loses.

Subby. Walks out with a hammer up his butt.

The thing is in MKT, they up Khan so much, that he is just RELLY RELLY hard to beat. And the block uppercutt trick no longer works. So if your not a subboss or boss, Khan is almost unbeatble. In some ways. Khan does have that SNK boss thing going for him in MK.

Though the MK2 Khan is cool and all. The flaw is block the charge and counter. In MKT that does not work. At all. Sure it works in MK3. But they gave Khan some more moves in MKT, and a more powerful shoulder charge.

I think the MKT Khan beats any Geese Howard. Because Khan is super cheap there. Also once he lands that hammer of his. The match is as good as over.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:17 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know the result. But I doubt I ever will. Everyone on this site is very SF biased and ignored other threads about games like MK.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:25 PM