KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » that's very interesting...

that's very interesting...
Started by: johnnyforever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

that's very interesting...

hey did anyone notice that when you go to the potc official website, there's this little game or something.

when you click on the characters, they say things. well first they put you on the Black Pearl, then when you click on the door straight ahead, you go into Jack's cabin. then you go even further to the cannibal island, and when you click on cannibal Jack, he'll say things from DMC. well there are two things that he says that i didn't hear in the movie, which will probably be in the deleted scenes or something. but the two things are,

1. something like, "toma luki ki coco". funnier when he does it.

2. "I notice you have alot of women around here, but very few children... i guess the little ones are a bit more tasty."

he also says things we did hear like, "lom piki piki, lom meencee weencee"; "i'm the chief!"; "abooki snickle snickle! come on, do sweep!" so you might have to click on him several times cause they're all random.

laughing check it out!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:54 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

confusing directions i know but u have to check it out!

i don't mean to be pushy no

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:33 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

can you post the link please?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:39 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah-i wanna see it too

i tried looking for it, but i couldn't find it

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 02:02 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

The games are fun and you learn interesting things about the movie and the characters. Like how Jack was a cartographer. Or at least it used to be on there...I haven't played on there in ages, so they may have changed it.

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/main.html is the link. Poke around, it's a lot of fun!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:26 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

yeah, I've been playing on this site, but they didn't let me go to the flyin dutvh ;( wink

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 07:28 AM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by akanai
yeah, I've been playing on this site, but they didn't let me go to the flyin dutvh ;( wink

what do you mean? you start off on the black pearl

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 05:37 PM