KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Some interesting info

Some interesting info
Started by: evilm0nki3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Some interesting info

Got it from ohjohnny.net:

From Disney's PR people
As some of you may have seen, there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. We are working closely with Disney and want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

From Kazren
I can tell you thanks to my person inside the studio that there is serious talk about Pirates 4 still going on (some of it by Johnny himself). They are filming 3 out in Palmdale this week.

Ted and Terry are busy every day working on 3, so unless they clone themselves- they've written nothing for 4 yet (as far as scripts go).
Johnny & Jerry B. have both indicated if the script is solid, they're in.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:17 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Re: Some interesting info

quote: (post)
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Got it from ohjohnny.net:

From Disney's PR people
As some of you may have seen, there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. We are working closely with Disney and want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

From Kazren
I can tell you thanks to my person inside the studio that there is serious talk about Pirates 4 still going on (some of it by Johnny himself). They are filming 3 out in Palmdale this week.

Ted and Terry are busy every day working on 3, so unless they clone themselves- they've written nothing for 4 yet (as far as scripts go).
Johnny & Jerry B. have both indicated if the script is solid, they're in.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:21 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Some interesting info

Happy Dance I'M HAPPY!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:25 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:13 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah but LOVE how they totally did not answer the question? *raises eyebrow* ..woot...he said palmdale, my home town....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:32 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

"As some of you may have seen, there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. We are working closely with Disney and want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded."

that is one of the WORST responses to a rumor I have ever heard..there is NO straight answer..not from them^^ not from Terry either lmao

and i hope that rumor didnt spread from here and the nosey KttCers coming over and looking and spreading.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 12th, 2006 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:43 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

sooner or later they will so lets sharpen our weapons, brains, and our key boards to have the longest fight of the century bewtween kmc and kttc.

but if they mess with my gurls they are messing with the omen lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:46 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
sooner or later they will so lets sharpen our weapons, brains, and our key boards to have the longest fight of the century bewtween kmc and kttc.

but if they mess with my gurls they are messing with the omen lol

laughing laughing
KMC GURLS UNITED WE STAND
Bring it on smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:18 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol it can be like pirates vs EITC

We can be the pirate, sexy, wenches. And they can be the uptight, wig loving EITC ppl laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:25 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Once again, reading too much into a question meant to be open-ended. And even if they make POTC4 without Orlando Bloom, based on what happens in 3, that may not necessarily mean we get our Jack/Liz thing going.
I don't want them to go on forever making POTC movies. They'll eventually get stale and other people will take over and they will be about as disappointing as Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Enchanted Christmas and all horrible Disney sequels.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:05 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i agree i didnt like the beauty and the beast squel. but ted/terry didnt write that. And ted/terry sequels turned out to be excellent. I know pirates moive sequels are gonna end sooner or later. But Im sure they will give the most satisfying way of ending it. Im sure.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:17 PM