KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raven vs Hayate

Raven vs Hayate
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Raven vs Hayate

Tekken's newest ninja was watching Hayate and his ninja siblings wreck shop on the Tri-Tower.

When the massive buildings go up in flames, Hayate sees the ninja watching them.

Then he sees Raven neatly cleaves a DOATEC henchman in two. Without saying a word, Raven has thrown down a challenge to the Mugen Tenshin head ninja.

Stage: Honmaru Ruins

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:03 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Raven, those juggling kicks are too much

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:43 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

hayate tends to get jobbed for no reason,So, raven.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:19 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
hayate tends to get jobbed for no reason,So, raven.

Yeah seriously. Hayate is the leader of the entire Mugen Tenshin clan and yet he gets his butt kicked by both his little sisters constantly. I think he managed to beat Hayabusa in DOA3 though. I'll have to replay it to say.

I say tie though. Even though Hayate loses a lot, I don't think Raven has beaten anyone worthwhile yet. If he has, feel free to correct me.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

Raven wins, because his sunnies are actually the ones from the DOA movie.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:34 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote