KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Read This!

Read This!
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Warning Read This!

I hate to be mean,but ALL Johnny Depp threads DON'T belong here! It's getting on my nerves!!! They belong at Movie Stars & Celebrities Fourm!! Not here. This is where we talk about PotC. Yes,I know he plays Jack,but Johnny isn't Jack in REAL life! GEESE!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:29 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

GEESE CALM DOWN!!!! DARN IT(not cursing)!!! God!!!! whos side are u on?!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:31 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

threads like this don't belong here ..its not relevant to this forum either laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:34 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
threads like this don't belong here ..its not relevant to this forum either laughing out loud

*applauses* gracias

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:36 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Actually,it is relevent to this fourm! 'Cause I'm telling all of you that your threads aren't relevant to the forum. I don't care if/when this closes down.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:36 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
GEESE CALM DOWN!!!! DARN IT(not cursing)!!! God!!!! whos side are u on?!

The RIGHT side.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:37 PM
LovelyOne

Its not your place to do so though. Its the Mods who will decide what is relevant and whats not...and they dont make seperate threads about it, they warn them inside the thread that doesnt belong.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:37 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

If ur on the right side scch then i prefer to be on the far away side from u now...ur not like that u have changed.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:42 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

What the heck(not cursing) happened to u. I hope ur not turning into a suck up.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:44 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

honestly, this is a website for fun, do get all pissed off of something like that, you dont have to ruin everyone else's fun
if you dont like the thread then DONT READ IT!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:47 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

You all over react.roll eyes (sarcastic) I was just telling you all that JD stuff doesn't belong here in PotC.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:22 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

you were the one who over reacted. Its not ur job anyways.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:23 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

While I understand what you are attempting to do sccch, please don't. It only causes problems. If you have a problem on the boards, Report the posts or PM me but don't add on to the problem, like you are doing now. If there are a lot of unnecessary JD threads out, what type of thread is this? Yet another unnecessary thread. I understand what you were trying to do, but you don't have the authority to do this. Remember to report and/or PM me.

CLOSED.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote