KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs Iori Yagami

Scorpion vs Iori Yagami
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Scorpion vs Iori Yagami

Can Iori's Orochi flames deal more damage than the flames of the hell-born spectre?

It was originally supposed to be Kyo and Scorpion, but that would be VERY unfair, since Kyo would more than likely be barbecued.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:34 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

Hmm. Can a BADASS NINJA FROM HELL beat some chap who ties his knees together? GET OVER HERE!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:39 AM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Obviously not a KOF patron. Iori takes this. You should know better than to put KOF or SF against MK. It's not a fair fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:16 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Obviously not a KOF patron. Iori takes this. You should know better than to put KOF or SF against MK. It's not a fair fight.

But it is funny.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:21 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

True that. big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:51 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Scprion would win. He can summon the fires of hell. That is unfair from the get go. Than he has his ghost like "Powers".

And he has a skull for a head. Never did like Iori. And I pretty sure the Spector would win.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:11 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Scorpion Rapes him!!

Flawless Victory! yes

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:03 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swe_ak5

shore does evil face Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud eek! cool

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:09 PM
swe_ak5 is currently offline Click here to Send swe_ak5 a Private Message Find more posts by swe_ak5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Last time there was a scorpion vs. anyone fight, they stipulated that Scorpion was killable. Why isn't that in effect this time? I assumed that Iori had an actual chance.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:43 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Good fight. I don't really know who would win but Im thinking Iori, but my oppinion can be easily swayed with good reason.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:07 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Look, I think Iori has a good shot of winning in a fair fight, but if Scorpion's immortal then **** this. There's no point if Iori can't win. Also, where are they fighting? Scorpion can beat Iori in a fair fight, but it's a toss up. So either you come out and say Scorpion is not immortal and is indeed killable, or we all declare this is a waste of time.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:52 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I don't think Scorpion is immortal, nothing lasts for ever. He's just really hard to kill and really easy to bring back. Besides who says Iroi has to kill him, he can just K.O. him.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:20 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Good point. But I'd still like to know where this fight is. If it's the netherworld, this is way in Scorpion's favor.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:24 AM
Joker1237

If its not in the netherworld, Scorpion could just teleport the fight to the netherworld if he felt like it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:26 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That's a little unfair...... don't ya think?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:27 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

That's a little unfair...... don't ya think?
Yeah.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:39 AM
Joker1237

Well Scoprion is a pretty dirty fighter(Most Mk fighters are lol)

I mean SF and KOF has this just knock the guy out thing. But the MK people, when they are done beating the tar out of there foe, when THERE HELPLESS by the way, what do they do?? Yep they kill them lol.

Scorpion has done that teleport to the Neatherealm move a few times. Not often mind you. but a few times.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:09 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hmm. Ok. Hey Snafu can we get a ruling on this? Does Scorpion have this move? And if so, is he allowed to use it in this match? It seems a little unfair.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:22 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Hmm. Ok. Hey Snafu can we get a ruling on this? Does Scorpion have this move? And if so, is he allowed to use it in this match? It seems a little unfair.

No teleport to Scorpion's Lair, no Blood Riot.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:53 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thanks dude. thumb up Ok, now it's a fair fight. Still say Iori, but Scorpion can win this just as easily.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:58 AM