KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kazuya Mishima runs the gauntlet

Kazuya Mishima runs the gauntlet
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kazuya Mishima runs the gauntlet

Owner of the Devil gene. Son of Heihachi Mishima, father to Jin Kazama and Jinpachi's grandson. Former head of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Purple Pimp suit wearing S.O.B. is back with a vengence, and this time he is determined to take over DOATEC. He enters the DOA 6 tournament and faces the following fighters:

1. Elliot
2. Gen Fu
3. Leon
4. Zack
5. Bass Armstrong
6. Jann Lee
7. Bayman
8. Hitomi
9. Hayate
10. Ayane

Does he clear it? For the last 2 his can transform to Devil if he has to. He gets rest and healed after each fight.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't know any of them. How about some links please ?

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:25 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Kazuya clears the gauntlet. I have quite simply NO respect for DOA as a fighting game.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:28 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kazuya clears the gauntlet. I have quite simply NO respect for DOA as a fighting game.

Shame. I'm a former Tekken tournament player and lately I've been playing DOA4 non-stop. But I respect your opinion. I believe Kazuya clears it anyway...however Ayane and Hayate are tough.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Links please. So I can see for myself.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:37 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:39 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Come to think of it most of the gauntlet is canon fodder...I might make another one to give Kazuya a worthy challenge with the likes of Hayabusa and Genra....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:41 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Kazuya, for obvious reasons.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:31 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'll change the last match. It is now Ayane and Hayate vs Kazuya. For those who don't know much about DOA Ayane and Hayate are 2 top of the line Ninjas who work extremely well together.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:50 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He stops at 3, kazuya sucks now a days.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:41 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Sad but true. But if this were Tekken Tag Kazuya, he'd whup all of without needing devil. IMO, that was his best form.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sad but true. But if this were Tekken Tag Kazuya, he'd whup all of without needing devil. IMO, that was his best form.

I agree. I also love his what if ending where Jin kneels before Kazuya and good ole big sexy Kaz gives him a look of disgust becauce of his weakness only to find out Jin has Devil and he smirks ready to fight him again.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:09 PM
Mr Dude

If he gets to completely recover (like in the games) between rounds, Kaz beats all of them. Might have some trouble with Bayman though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:19 PM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

its cleared, DOA's characters are weakling when compared to the other fighting games, good in their own right but he's clears it all the same.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:40 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thank god for rational minds. cool Plus, Kaz isn't quite human to begin with.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:45 PM
badacyborg

Although I think DOA is an awesome fighting game, I believe Tekken is better. But all that aside, I say Kazuya takes home the win! Lightning Screw Uppercut in the face!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:57 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote