KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile

Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile

The Japanese kicboxing champion and the Garcia family heir have one thing in common: defeat the Pan-American champion Ken Masters.

When they crash a Masters Foundation-sponsored gala, they find said champion...as well as his brother in law, Guile.

They want the match to be 2-on-1, but Guile steps in, making the match even and fair. Ken fights Robert while Guile fights Joe.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:47 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile

Ken would mop the floor w/Robert's ponytail in a flashy and humiliating fashion and then watch Guile slowly and methodically beat the s**t outta Joe.

Ken: You know I coulda handled these bozos myself
Guile: But then you'd never shut the hell up about it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:51 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Let's see, Kyokugen is a poor man's Ansatsuken, and Joe Higashi is half the reason Terry never gets to fight Kyo in KOF, the other being his idiot brother Andy. At this point, Ken could probably beat both of them, with a good effort. With Guile here, slaughter. And Brain, yeah, that's probably what they'd say. Btw, it's not as well known, but Ken dyes his hair. He's half japanese/half american, and his hair is originally black.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:17 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, Kyokugen is a poor man's Ansatsuken, and Joe Higashi is half the reason Terry never gets to fight Kyo in KOF, the other being his idiot brother Andy. At this point, Ken could probably beat both of them, with a good effort. With Guile here, slaughter. And Brain, yeah, that's probably what they'd say. Btw, it's not as well known, but Ken dyes his hair. He's half japanese/half american, and his hair is originally black.

It's also known that Guile dislikes Ken for his playboyish ways and Ken thinks that Guile is too stuck-up.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:32 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Well, that explains why there's such friction and why Capcom doesn't emphasize the family connection. Guile is stuck up.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:34 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ken would mop the floor w/Robert's ponytail in a flashy and humiliating fashion and then watch Guile slowly and methodically beat the s**t outta Joe.

Ken: You know I coulda handled these bozos myself
Guile: But then you'd never shut the hell up about it.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:04 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Ken would beat Joe and Robbert at the same time if he wants

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:41 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Pretty much. I called Kyokugen a poor man's Ansatsuken, and maybe they'd have a chance with Mr. Karate, but not Robert. I like Joe, but he's outclassed here.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:12 AM