KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shujinko Vs Ermac

Shujinko Vs Ermac
Started by: FeelGood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shujinko Vs Ermac

Takes place in Shao Kahns fighting arena. No swords etc.

Shujinko has only the peoples abilities he met during the story, so no he doesn't have everyone's like he did in his ending.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Shujinko

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ermac

I think Shuj wins or 7 out of 10, but I can be convinced.

So who wins this?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 04:49 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Shujinko, easily.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 07:59 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oops.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:29 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why, he clearly is one of the more skilled fighters in the game.

In his Deception ending, he is described by Shujinko as being capable of handling Kung Lao, Sonya, Kitana, Jax, and Johnny Cage all by himself (with relative ease).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:30 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Didn't Shunjinko basically beat the entire MK cast in Deception?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:32 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, he beat quite allot but Ermac took on a bunch at once with ease. The most skilled Shuj beat was...well I forget.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:00 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeelGood
Not really, he beat quite allot but Ermac took on a bunch at once with ease. The most skilled Shuj beat was...well I forget.

Didn't he beat Onaga?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:01 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes BUT he absorbed everyone's abilities for that particular part, he doesn't have that anymore it seems, he doesn't have it for the fight anyway, just the ones that are in game.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:03 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He has the ability to use everyone's abilities in the game.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:07 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not all. This link has a list of his moves:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/919922/32877

He's not invincible, he has limits.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:15 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Why, he clearly is one of the more skilled fighters in the game.

In his Deception ending, he is described by Shujinko as being capable of handling Kung Lao, Sonya, Kitana, Jax, and Johnny Cage all by himself (with relative ease).

I thought he just rescued them from Onaga's control.

Yes BUT he absorbed everyone's abilities for that particular part

And he shattered the Kamidogu to weaken Onaga so he would be able to hit him with that attack, though he wouldn't of won without that plot device anyway.

Not all. This link has a list of his moves:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/919922/32877

He's not invincible, he has limits.

No one was saying he was invincible, but he's still enough to beat Ermac, especially since Ermac was one of the fighters whose kombat essence he absorbed around the beginning of Deception while still in the Netherrealm. Shujinko wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 12:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Well in that case he probably wins, thing is he has his own style know, just others moves. We can't say for sure Shij is skilled enough. Unless he already beat him and I forgot.

He was fighting them all at once and winning easily.

Well how tough is it to shatter them?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:24 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'm.. not sure about that last part. erm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:50 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its been said a couple of times what happened. Ermac has got loads of different peoples soul fused, is it that hard to imagine he can't handle those few.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 08:08 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't he beat Onaga?

wait, iirc onaga took the kamidogu from him and left, i dont ever remember them fighting. Did he have an alternate story if you beat arcade mode or something?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 05:09 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamerr-X

Ermac ftw

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:01 PM
Gamerr-X is currently offline Click here to Send Gamerr-X a Private Message Find more posts by Gamerr-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Its been said a couple of times what happened. Ermac has got loads of different peoples soul fused, is it that hard to imagine he can't handle those few.

When did I say he couldn't? Shujinko is still leagues above those characters you said he handled though.

Originally posted by k1Lla441
wait, iirc onaga took the kamidogu from him and left, i dont ever remember them fighting. Did he have an alternate story if you beat arcade mode or something?

Yeah.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:52 PM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'm.. not sure about that last part. erm

I thought you meant that part.

Anyway I agree Ermac loses but I just don't think its a stomp, pointing out what Ermac did is to just show he isn't exactly going to go down easily.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:10 PM
Sappho
Self-Made

thx rp i was really confused until i saw that video

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:43 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamerr-X

Ermac does have Telekentic abilities which he can use virtually over and over again, if he feels like it he could repeat his lift and slam move or any other TK move.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 06:01 AM
Gamerr-X is currently offline Click here to Send Gamerr-X a Private Message Find more posts by Gamerr-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote