KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Killzone Helghast vs Killzone Human vs Halo 1 human army

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
The killzone Humans Wins 0 0%
The Killzone Helghast wins 3 37.50%
the halo Human army wins 4 50.00%
Everyone dies in an atomic bomb explotion.. 0 0%
They destroy the whole universe and die with it.. 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Killzone Helghast vs Killzone Human vs Halo 1 human army
Started by: swedish_bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Killzone Helghast vs Killzone Human vs Halo 1 human army

It's gonna be one hell of a slaughter evil face eek!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 05:21 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Well I think the Halo 1 human army is gonna win, cuz they're superior when it comes to good weapons. I've both games, so I know.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

But helghast has also strong weapons and machine's

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 09:03 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

thing is helghats have only fought humans who are like 1 shot kills were as the unsc has fought aliens with shields and won also sarge cant die so UNSC win

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 02:08 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

... Holy shit.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 07:41 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

was there a point above in the post

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 03:35 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I dont think so

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cha! Right

The KillZone univers is way to advance then the Halo univers all of the weapons in KillZone are much more powerful then the Halo weapons lets see alot of the people above me are not using logic here if you seen the weapons and compare the KillZone weapons and the Halo weapons together I know the KillZone weapons look better the design of it is way better then Halo weapons I'mean look at Rico's gun Master Chief doesn't have that kind of gun out of all the Halo weapons none of them can beat KillZone weapons like the rapid

fire pistol for the Helghast that can beat Halo pistols but the Halo pistols can beat the ISA pistols but further more all of those Halo weapons can't beat Rico's weapon that is much faster but of course it has its draw backs but still Master Chief still would be pawned so the polls up above me doesn't even know the real truth of this and plus Rico's weapon has a small missile that can pack a wallup while Master cheif has weak ass weapons! like those two submachine guns in Halo 2 I'mean lets be honest they sound like a popcorn machine thats making popcorn it doesn't sound very powerful or even can make a dent into Rico's armor or for any other KillZone armor that the ISA ar using and samething with the Helghast armor but far more advanced.

Last edited by Cha! Right on Nov 27th, 2006 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:56 PM
Cha! Right is currently offline Click here to Send Cha! Right a Private Message Find more posts by Cha! Right Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why was this ancient thread bumped?

It's against the rules anyway.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote