KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The (un)Official Starcraft Thread!

The (un)Official Starcraft Thread!
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

The (un)Official Starcraft Thread!

I don't know if there's been a topic about this (if there was it died a long time ago), but this game deserves a thread. With amazing gameplay and a solid storyline, Starcraft is definately one of the greatest Real Time Strategy games of our time, enjoy fans of Starcraft!

(Btw, Protoss pwns you)

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:42 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I go random most of the time because I'm that cool. cool

Nah.

It's actually because I can't decide which race I want to play. They're that balanced. If I'm zerg, I mass hydralisks with guardians. Terran, battlecruisers with a science vessel and a full group of Goliaths. Protoss, dark templar and dragoons for the first part, then go scouts/carriers with an arbiter or two.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:05 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Yeah, I haven't learned to play the Zerg that well, I don't know why. I'll usually start out with a small Zergling rush to the enemy base, if that fails I'll create Hydralisks, Lurkers, and Guardians and then have an all-out assault (which usually fails o.o').

But Personally I'm just good with the Protoss, I love their units (the shielding and all that). Probably because of their power, and I'm pretty good when it comes to collecting resources so the expensive soliders don't really bother me.

The Terran on the other hand was the first race I played as, and I've come to respect them. They've got some decent units and are very easy to play, on the other hand some of they're units are weak, and die easily leaving you staring at your computer saying: "Why the hell did I do that?". They do have Ghosts, and if you can destroy the enemy detectors, they really do take names (NUKES big grin).

So there you have it!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:47 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I Could Kill anyone, and I mean anyone with Zerg.

I played with the strongest clan when I played (swz) . Our clan was undefeated, and I was an admiral (highest rank to Co-leader). I had hundreds of wins and very little loses. I haven't played in about a year, but I bet I could still play just as good.

My Strategies kicked ass. I'll play anyone if they PM me, I think I might need to make a new account and re install it, but PM me wink

I'd be willing to make a Clan with anyone here on KMC big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 06:21 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

If you're willing to share some of your Zerg tactics with me that'd be greatly appreciated smile.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:38 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
If you're willing to share some of your Zerg tactics with me that'd be greatly appreciated smile.

PM Me.

I'm eating supper right now, and I'll forget.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:47 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gotcha.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:59 PM
Solo

Haven't played this in forever. It's one of my favorite games though.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:54 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I think I'm gonna fire up a copy sometime soon. I've been itching to play the Terran Campaign.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:59 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toss are nothing to the Terran. Science vessel + Ghost =dead protoss forces.I can own carriers with two scienve vessels and like, maybe five or six wraiths, I can kill almost 5 carriers.

Also Vinny if you want we can create clan KMC. big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:36 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Toss are nothing to the Terran. Science vessel + Ghost =dead protoss forces.I can own carriers with two scienve vessels and like, maybe five or six wraiths, I can kill almost 5 carriers.

Also Vinny if you want we can create clan KMC. big grin

What makes you think we all mass carriers?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:24 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Yeah, really. messed

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:46 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'm a Zerger.

I've Never been beat by Terrain.

Ever in a fair battle.

I still wait to see who can beat me as terrain.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkC
What makes you think we all mass carriers?

When di I say you all massed carriers. Besides. the strategy works on all protoss units except for zealots.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmmmm love this game although i am not the best at it sad

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 12:37 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
When di I say you all massed carriers. Besides. the strategy works on all protoss units except for zealots.

Because you said that the strat works on carriers, you didn't mention any other units that you use it against.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 01:58 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm a Zerger.

I've Never been beat by Terrain.

Ever in a fair battle.

I still wait to see who can beat me as terrain.

Bet you five hundred grand that Boxer could beat you as Terran. wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:13 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

w00t for SC!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:44 PM