KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe

Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe

Basically people. I know there are a lot of non believers out there who dont actually realise the significance behind the phoenix concept. Jean is basically a sephiroth a vessel for the god of marvel universes(TOAA) essence. Please read all of this before you post people it explains everything:

Phoenix TOAA connection

Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans: Apokolips...Now

By Claremont and Simonson, imho the best inter-company crossover ever.
Darkseid collects the psychic resonances of Phoenix in order to resurrect Dark Phoenix and transform the Earth into a new Apokolips.In this shared universe the energies that recreate the Phoenix come from the Source, and at the end of the story the Phoenix flies back into the Source.

The tree of life

Before and beyond creation there is God The Unmanifest,God that does not manifests itself into Creation.It is beyond every possible conceptualization,because conceptualization is abstraction from experience,and experience is limited to the creation. It cannot be adequately represented (not even on a comic book!);it can only be alluded to. It is the “all-entity” that encompasses everything that is therefore a good image would be the Omniverse, seen as the incommensurable “nothingness”
in which the uni/multiverses are born. From the Unmanifest God flows out the first emanation, from the first the second, and so on until the the tenth.These emanations, the Sephiroth, are the ten aspects of the manifest God, God that reveals itself into the Creation. The Tree of Life is a diagram in which the ten Sephiroth are disposed along three pillars.

Creation is a movement which touches all the Sephiroth from 1 to 10

WATCHER IN UNCANNY XMEN 137 DESCRIBES PHOENIX AS THE RESULT OF THE UNION BETWEEN JEAN AND: ‘the primal force of creation”

Keter/ The Crown

Keter means crown.It is the crown of creation,because it stays on top of creation without being part of it, as the crown over the head. Keter is the sphere that contains all that was, is, or will be. Keter includes All of Time, unifying All Change, All Time, and All Form in a singularity. It is Nothing and Everything, Beginning and Ending, Alpha and Omega. In it resides the foundation of time, infinite-finite, and light-darkness. It is the First Emanation, the point of absolute Unity without division. It is the Source of All, and the Highest Divine Essence that we can conceive. Every Sephirah is a gate, and Keter is the gate between the Unmanifest and the world being accessible to human consciousness. Regarded as a level of consciousness, Keter represents union with God, the Completion of the Great Work

Its already established in current continuity that Jean is the Phoenix of the white crown as stated in Classic Xmen 8 and more recently in New Xmen 151 to 154. Top of the phoenix hierarchy who all exist outside of time in the white hot room ( the crown /keter) After Phoenix has completed her’ great work’ she returns to the white hot room.

Part2 Tiphereth

Tiphereth is the place where the Divine sacrifices itself in order to enter into incarnation, the centre of sacrificed gods (Christ) and gods coming within range of human consciousness ("who so hath seen me hath seen the Father").Tiphereth is the highest point that mortal existence can reach in this life, and the lowest point the purity of the divine can descend before being hidden by matter

PROFESSOR XAVIER UNCANNY XMEN 135: “ Phoenix is the ultimate expression of jeans potential as a psi”

The Divine Name of Tiphereth is Yahveh Eloah Va Daath,which is rended as “God made manifest
in the sphere of the Mind”.Its color is gold; in the physical world it is represented by the Sun, in the microcosm of the human body corresponds to the heart. Its prime symbol is the Phoenix.

The Path from Tiphereth to Keter(White Hot Room) is also sometimes called the flight of the Phoenix;and there is an illustration of the Tree of Life as the Tree of the Phoenix Legend,in which Tiphereth is called the bird’s nest and Keter the pyre of the phoenix.

THE CAPTIONS REFER TO JEAN IN UNCANNY XMEN 135 AS: “ Heart and soul of the mystic tree of life” she represents “ all that was great in us”

Note how strongly Claremont tied the trasformation of Jean to the symbols of Tiphereth.She becomes Phoenix through death and resurrection,after having chosen to sacrifice herself to save her friends,piloting a shuttle through a furious solar storm.All the symbols are present:the sacrifice,the sun,the death/rebirth.You’ll remember that the sun also plays a part when Jean dies and is reborn as Phoenix in Morrison’s run.

Attachment: 19thc_qbl_grid_2.gif
This has been downloaded 331 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:00 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you're just opening yourself up for a flaming. sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:02 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Now you're just opening yourself up for a flaming. sad

Read it LP. It all makes sense just trust me.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:08 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Read it LP. It all makes sense just trust me.

You explained that to me month ago, but I still thinks that is stupid with what Marvel came up with. They should change back.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:59 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

No matter how you slice it, it tastes like a moderately interesting concept turned into plain boring.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:03 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

so your saying The Phoenix Force is a part of DC's God, The Source???

The Word

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:39 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kevdude
so your saying The Phoenix Force is a part of DC's God, The Source???

No, he is saying that PF is part or aspect of Marvel TOAA.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:51 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

And GS, it's very annoying about PF, many of us find that really bad and annoying. I would like PF to be not allowed anymore here like DBZ characeter aren't allowed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:16 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tastes like SPAM. Not bad, but definatly not good.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:18 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i MIGHT believe that with the new retcon n stuff, pheonix created the abstracts of the universe{not the multiverse} at one point in time and that her base of operations is the multiverse{but she doesnt have power over it} but sayin that she is an aspect of the ONE ABOVE ALL is laughable, franklin richards has achieved greater feats than the pheonix force, please, dont give the pheonix that much credit.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:53 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin richards has achieved greater feats than the pheonix force, please, dont give the pheonix that much credit.

Which are?
I am sure GalacticStorm will find greater feat on PF than Franklin Richards has achieved.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:07 PM
leonheartmm

nope, i dont think so, franklin richards has created MANY alternate universes without any1 elses's help or power simultaneously without even realizing it or without getting weaker or anythin at all. whats pheonix done? recreate a universe? anyway franklin had to also create all the abstracts in those universes too, so do the math, franklin is still more powerful than pheonix, n this is the current potential franklin.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:25 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, i dont think so, franklin richards has created MANY alternate universes without any1 elses's help or power simultaneously without even realizing it or without getting weaker or anythin at all. whats pheonix done? recreate a universe? anyway franklin had to also create all the abstracts in those universes too, so do the math, franklin is still more powerful than pheonix, n this is the current potential franklin.

Come on, be serious and don't be stupid. PF is aspect of TOAA, and you will say FR is still more powerful (and you said like it's nothing for Richards). I hate PF beacuse of that, because of such writing, but it's written that way and you can't change it, it's fact. I can accept Franklin is more powerful than Galactus (maby much more), but Franklin is nothing to PF.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:51 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Xplosive
Come on, be serious and don't be stupid. PF is aspect of TOAA, and you will say FR is still more powerful (and you said like it's nothing for Richards). I hate PF beacuse of that, because of such writing, but it's written that way and you can't change it, it's fact. I can accept Franklin is more powerful than Galactus (maby much more), but Franklin is nothing to PF.

I don't think he's more powerful than Big G... maybe...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:54 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

pheonix is not an aspect of the one above all, where did u read that? are U stupid? and i dont care about people heres who have ANTI RICHARDS complex, if u look at the power of pheonix force by what the pheonix has done than look at franklin richards by what he has done in the past, and he has DEFINATELY created MANY SIMULTANEOUS alternate full size universes, which proves that he is MUCH MUCH more poweful than galactus and more than the pheonix force.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
leonheartmm

im not changin any writin even if it sucks, im acceptin pheonix's power by lookin at what jean has supposedly done.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:00 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

pheonix is not an aspect of the one above all, where did u read that? are U stupid? and i dont care about people heres who have ANTI RICHARDS complex, if u look at the power of pheonix force by what the pheonix has done than look at franklin richards by what he has done in the past, and he has DEFINATELY created MANY SIMULTANEOUS alternate full size universes, which proves that he is MUCH MUCH more poweful than galactus and more than the pheonix force.

Are you supid? FR more powerful than primal force of creation. FR is nothing to PF. Franklin Ricahrds is alive because of FP.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:17 PM
leonheartmm

franklin richards can has CREATED, CREATION ITSELF when he made those universes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:19 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

franklin richards can has CREATED, CREATION ITSELF when he made those universes

Pocket universes. Temporary ones, at that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:20 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Franklin Richards can has CREATED, CREATION ITSELF when he made those universes

FR is alive because of PF. FR is nothing to primal force of creation. Why do we even compare those two.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:21 PM