KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nash vs. Vega

Nash vs. Vega
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Nash "Sonic Break!" 1 50.00%
Vega *Vega doesn't speak, so just pretend he's doing that creepy laugh....* 0 0%
Screw it, who cares? 1 50.00%
Double KO 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nash vs. Vega
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nash vs. Vega

After a grueling battle, Nash managed to take down Balrog and escape before the ICPO SWAT team descended. With one target down, he turns to pursue his next one. Vega....... (I realize the fight isn't done on the voting, but Nash is pretty much a shoein to beat Balrog).

Vega, hitman of Shadoloo. Often called Bison's #2 operative, possibly 2nd only to Bison and Sagat in the organization. A cold-blooded narcissitic psychopath with a penchant for sadism and blood, his japanese name, "Balrog" suits him better. A balrog is a demon beast of shadow and flame.

I already explained who Nash is last time, but just in case you missed it: Nash is basically Guile's mentor and the man who taught Guile all his moves. Nash however is far better at them.

Can Nash withstand the blinding speed of 'The Spanish Ninja' ? Can Vega outrun a sonic boom? Will I stop asking these stupid question and get on with the fight?!

......ok ok. I'll do it. Nash Vs. Vega. Ready......FIGHT!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh come on! This is a good fight. Somebody throw me a bone......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 09:01 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

This one is really hard to decide. I wanna say Charlie, but Vega's fast as f**k & vicious as hell.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:50 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh come on! This is a good fight. Somebody throw me a bone......

*throws a bone that misses and ricochets off a wall and hits me on the head*

last time i throw you a bone mister miffed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:27 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The effort was appreciated. wink Yep, this is a hard fight to call. even gameplaywise it's hard. Vega lacks projectiles, but he has the backflip move and far greater mobility and agility. On the other hand, Nash has air advantage with his somersault and zone control with the sonic boom. I see the fight as being heavily dependent on predicting the opponent's next move. Storywise, very hard to call.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:52 PM