KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Cheif vs The Enemies of Doom (All of the dooms >:D )

Master Cheif vs The Enemies of Doom (All of the dooms >:D )
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Master Cheif vs The Enemies of Doom (All of the dooms >:D )

Master Cheif is allowed to carry ALL of his weapons from both Halo games, but no vehicles.

Personally I think Cheif would go far, but not all the way... Enemies like the Cyberdemon, Spider Mastermind, Motherdemon and Icon of Sin would kill MC fairly quickly

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:45 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm not familiar with theses dooms... where are they from now?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:49 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

he would die when he fight S master mind.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:57 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

The enemies of Doom Classic (Doom 1, Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom... Doom 64, Ect)

Go here to learn more about Doom

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ooo... Nice. Makes this a good match up.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:15 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Well I stated My oppinion, MC Might get lucky enough to go through the guys like Spider Masterminds and Cyber Demons, but when it comes to Motherdemons and the Icon of Sin, theres just not much of a chance...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:23 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:38 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Realisticaly the doom guy shouldn't of gotten that far! The only thing MC got is plasma weaponry which was a high lvl gun... and his sword..

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:19 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I agree with that...

Let me remind you however, that Plasma weaponry alone won't be enough to take out the larger, more powerful enemies... I mean seriously, the classic Cyberdemoin can take 8 BFG Shots directly, and that weapon spews out more plasma than any Halo weapon stick out tongue

Added to that, the only weapon that can harm the Icon of Sin is a Rocket Laucher, thankfully MC has a double barreled variant

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:24 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Icon of Sin can be faily easy as long as MC is fast enough so no one spawns, then again he might not make the lift and fail, Cyberdemon from N64 would also pwn MC, hes rocket are so much faster then the once in Ultimate Doom, that its very hard to dodge them, and hes a brickwall, and Motherdemons large radius hellfire blasts will also kill MC pretty fast, at least alot faster then MC can pump enough shots of with his weaponry. Mastermind however is so damn precise with his chaingun that if MC is going at it with any autogun he'l be turend into a piece of meat with alot of holes in it very soon. you need Doomguy's speed (which has not been seen for a long long time) and a 'B'ig 'F'u(kin 'G'un to kill those demon bosses

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:15 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

1. didn't a regular marine go through the entire levels of doom by himself
2. Chief is waaaaaaay past a reg. marine
3. Scarab gun plain and simple
4. is this even allowed?
5. The chief is faster than you guys think blink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:58 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

The doom guy aint just a regular marine, hes is Flynn Taggart wink hes also faster then MC by far, you should play Doom

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:19 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Highlord
The doom guy aint just a regular marine, hes is Flynn Taggart wink hes also faster then MC by far, you should play Doom

no he's not if they let MC run on Halo you would know because he can cover kilometers in seconds

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 07:52 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by The Highlord

Hey, I've only played the pc ones but you're nothing special it says nothing special about him all the info you get is a gate from hell has opened destroy it. ending: congratulations you've closed the gate! But wait another has opened no expression

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 09:43 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Originally posted by FG725
Hey, I've only played the pc ones but you're nothing special it says nothing special about him all the info you get is a gate from hell has opened destroy it. ending: congratulations you've closed the gate! But wait another has opened no expression

He closes that one too wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 11:31 PM
SpadeKing

actually the chief covered half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn achilles no expression and Flynn Taggart cant even covered that in a minute without injury
and chief is stronger, his suit provides better armour, he has a shield, his reflexes are 400% better than that of a normal humans and is 1/6th of any other human while under pressure, he can see better in the dark so he wouldn't really need a flashlight, and he has all of his weapons. erm

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 01:22 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SpadeKing
actually the chief covered half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn achilles no expression and Flynn Taggart cant even covered that in a minute without injury
and chief is stronger, his suit provides better armour, he has a shield, his reflexes are 400% better than that of a normal humans and is 1/6th of any other human while under pressure, he can see better in the dark so he wouldn't really need a flashlight, and he has all of his weapons. erm

well he has a built in flashlight in his suit I played the beginning of doom three and you have to carry a flashlight or a gun......Chief would win this

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 01:10 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah he would.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:33 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by FG725
well he has a built in flashlight in his suit I played the beginning of doom three and you have to carry a flashlight or a gun......Chief would win this

yea that and he has increased blood flow into his eyes increasing perceptiveness and sight in the dark, he see's better than cats erm
and yea if a regular human can survive by switching his weapons and his flashlight im pretty sure someone with night-vision type eyes, with a built in flashlight would win............especially a super soldier

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 01:48 AM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by SpadeKing
yea that and he has increased blood flow into his eyes increasing perceptiveness and sight in the dark, he see's better than cats erm
and yea if a regular human can survive by switching his weapons and his flashlight im pretty sure someone with night-vision type eyes, with a built in flashlight would win............especially a super soldier
Same consensus.

Built-in Flashlight + Cat Eyes + MJOLNIR Suit + The shields that come with and he'll survive longer than the Doom Marine would even if he only used the Doom weapons. If he used his, such as the Rifles (I'd personally take the Sword and Rocket Launcher), then he'd pwn up until boss battles where it'd become a challenge.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 02:30 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote