KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kil'jaeden vs Lichking

Kil'jaeden vs Lichking
Started by: Utrigita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Utrigita

Kil'jaeden vs Lichking

So how wins???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 06:30 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ner'Zhul was scared shitless of Kiljaeden coming back for him.

Arthas dies.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 07:15 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

the fusioned lichking is descripted as the most powerful person to exist in the world of Azeroth.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 07:48 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah, but Kil'Jaeden MADE the Lich King. Not to mention he's a full demon lord and he's currently the commander of the Burning Legion.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 08:42 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would say the Lichking...quite simply because Kiljaeden obviously fears him and sees him as a threat...weve never seen him fight ourselves much...he destroyed Nerzuels body and sent it into the northrend but thats all hes done and the only other high ranking commander of the legion was destroyed without putting up too much of a fight

overall tho, Kiljaedon wanted to stop arthas from fusing so much for a reason, he seemed almost desperate and has gone quite quiet towards the scene at the moment, i think the LichKing perhaps now has the power to destory most enemies and so i say he wins

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:18 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
i would say the Lichking...quite simply because Kiljaeden obviously fears him and sees him as a threat...weve never seen him fight ourselves much...he destroyed Nerzuels body and sent it into the northrend but thats all hes done and the only other high ranking commander of the legion was destroyed without putting up too much of a fight

overall tho, Kiljaedon wanted to stop arthas from fusing so much for a reason, he seemed almost desperate and has gone quite quiet towards the scene at the moment, i think the LichKing perhaps now has the power to destory most enemies and so i say he wins

Kiljaeden is the one who powered up Illidan and he's also the guy who made a deal with Gul'Dan for control of the orcs.

ARCHIE GOT KILLED WITHOUT PUTTING UP MUCH OF A FIGHT!? What the f**k? blink Did you even play WC3? Archimonde, or Archie as most call him, was beating down the armies of the orcs, humans, night elves and medivh COMBINED. They had to destroy the world tree to kill him.

We're not sure how the two rank up comparatively, but I'd still put Kil'jaeden over the Lich King for now.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 10:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ofcourse, but i only play the games and in the games Archimonde didnt do much himself, he simply sent armies, ime talking about his actually power within himself. It was mostly the combined might of the scourge that he brought with him that did most of the damage..Archie didnt do much

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 11:20 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

If you can hold out the first post until archimond himself starts to move you will get pounderet don't underestimate Archimonde, It took a detonation of enormeous energy to destroy him, and if Archimonde had been clear in his head he would easily have seen the trap, and defeated it. Just a little information Archimonde saw Kil'jaeden as being more powerful then himself.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:08 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

perhaps so tho...but personally when i was playing, i could win the last level easily by just letting go of the 2 posts before the last and building great amounts of towers, always won me the game smile

Archi ofc is powerful, it took the full power of the druids and the earth itself to destroy him...however his offensive powers are not as great compared to some

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:05 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He nuked Dalaran with one spell. Just by drawing a circle in the ground. It cost the night elves their immortality, and he was powerful enough to destroy the Lich King circa WC3. I'd say you are seriously underrating him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:23 PM
Utrigita

and he was powerful enough to destroy the Lich King circa WC3???

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:02 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
and he was powerful enough to destroy the Lich King circa WC3???

yeh trick wat do u mean by this?....also the Dalaren thing ive heard is simply because its on a node of ancient demonic magic and is the only reason he could destroy the city..regardless, he wouldnt be able to make a little sand castle and symbols on the ground before the lich king messes his spell up and blasts him with magic of his own

i personally think theyd be evenly matched both Archimonde and Lich King, and kiljaeden similiar, however this rly cant be told of because we dont know anythin bout lich kings new powers....for all we know he could be a rival to Sergerus as well as the Pantheon of titans themselves or perhaps may just be merely a tiny amount stronger than arthas already was, only time will tell

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:19 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

All of that sounds interesting...in what game do they appear?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

war craft series..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:38 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh trick wat do u mean by this?....also the Dalaren thing ive heard is simply because its on a node of ancient demonic magic and is the only reason he could destroy the city..regardless, he wouldnt be able to make a little sand castle and symbols on the ground before the lich king messes his spell up and blasts him with magic of his own

i personally think theyd be evenly matched both Archimonde and Lich King, and kiljaeden similiar, however this rly cant be told of because we dont know anythin bout lich kings new powers....for all we know he could be a rival to Sergerus as well as the Pantheon of titans themselves or perhaps may just be merely a tiny amount stronger than arthas already was, only time will tell

RIVAL TO SARGARES ARE YOU NUTS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
RIVAL TO SARGARES ARE YOU NUTS

how would you know? we dont know anything much at all about this Lichking and i said "perhaps" i didnt say he was...theres nothin to cross out the lich kings new power

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:29 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If you're comparing him to Sargeras, you are nuts. Even with his new power, Arthas does not begin to rival Sargeras.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 09:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

where does it say that Trickster? if you can show me a recent blizzard document saying he is definatley nothing on Sergerus then ill belive you...however saying just because Sergerus was a powerful enormous titan of the legion and its leader doesnt necessarily mean he is infinitily powerful, his Avatar was destroyed by the guardian who wasnt exactley incredible...and where is segerous now? his essence was thrown into the void and now he cant really do much...

it is "possible" that the new lich king could become as powerful as sergerus, his mind is incredibly powerful, perhaps he can distort the thoughts of even burning legion high ranks or the great dragons

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:25 PM
Utrigita

let me see a little info on Sargares, the mightiest of all the titans, capable of defeating the entire race of eredar in the pre-retcon of warcraft, the power in his eye was enough to blast of the top of the world. to even begin to assume that the Lich king in any way should rival Sargares is excuse me for saying it a reason for being placed at a mental institution and you seems to know what you are talking about now if you didn't know anything about that okay but even the thought, I am sorry I simply must go out and laugh in the snow. no offense.

Yes everything is possible just not this, the only reason for Sargares being defeated at the hands a Aegwyn was because he wanted to don't forget that, not because of Aegwyn being his superior.

Please don't take this the wrong way.

Last edited by Utrigita on Feb 22nd, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:26 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

now that last part is very interesting. I had no idea he threw that fight. that places a whole new spin on the Legion's plans and what happened in WC3:ROC and Frozen Throne.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:20 AM