KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Morrigan vs. Dizzy

Morrigan vs. Dizzy
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Morrigan vs. Dizzy

Morrigan from Darkstalkers
(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Dizzy from Guilty Gear.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 09:53 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green evil

Dizzy should win. GGX>DS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:14 AM
green evil is currently offline Click here to Send green evil a Private Message Find more posts by green evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Im going with Dizzy as well.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:25 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark_dude

theres no way that morrigan would lose to dizzy morrigan can beat pyron and he is a planet buster

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:03 PM
dark_dude is currently offline Click here to Send dark_dude a Private Message Find more posts by dark_dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Morrigan vs. Dizzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369
Morrigan from Darkstalkers

Oggles.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I dunno enough about GG to make a well informed decision on this... Oh BTW, Morrigan never defeated Pyron, Demitri did stick out tongue

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 10:23 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I played Guilty Gear and I don't recall seeing anything that Dizzy did that would put her on Morrigan level. Can someone enlighten me?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dizzy is Justice's daughter, and thus potentially as strong as her. She may even potentially be a commander gear. Dizzy can't control her powers very well, and she possessed by two spirits. My vote goes to morrigan. Given her tastes, I predict the match ends up like a yuri dojinshi. laughing Of course, if they do fight, Morrigan would win by experience and better control of her abilities.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 05:54 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Morrigan kills her with ease, What feats does guilty gear have that put's them on par with Vampire savior characters.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:17 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Morrigan, she's hot like fire.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 06:40 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote