KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Gullwings vs. FF7 Girls

The Gullwings vs. FF7 Girls
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Gullwings vs. FF7 Girls

They have access to all INNATE abilities and limit breaks. They have unlimited MP and can use their special attacks continuosly if they desire.

Yuna
Paine
Rikku

vs.

Tifa
Yuffie
Aeris

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:56 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I side with the Gullwings. The FF7 girls are not much of a team when compared to the Gullwings and one of them may already be dead. The way I see it Paine disposes of Aerith in similar Seph fashion just for giggles. Rikku sends a couple of Machina to distract Yuffie long enough to aid Yuna tackle Tifa until Paine joins them and the trio unleashes on Miss Lockheart. Afterwards Yuna summons the Magus Sisters on Yuffie IF the ninja has not already fled.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 04:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Re: The Gullwings vs. FF7 Girls

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
They have access to all INNATE abilities and limit breaks. They have unlimited MP and can use their special attacks continuosly if they desire.

Yuna
Paine
Rikku

vs.

Tifa
Yuffie
Aeris

us special attacks continuely? you mean tifa can use an ever ladting final heaven?

and Aeris, great gospel?

if thats true, then no one wins

Aeris is my ultimate fanboy ism ness thingy, so i say the FF7 girls through it

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 06:02 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote