KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Adon vs Joe Higashi

Adon vs Joe Higashi
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Adon vs Joe Higashi

Jaguar Tooth vs Tiger Kick.

Joe is training in Thailand. He also competes in several Muay Thai matches around Bangkok.

While performing the Wai khru (The dance of Muay Thai), at Sagat's old training grounds (the one with the reclining Giant Buddha in the background), Adon appears. He has heard about Joe breaking several of his records in the matches and he is out for blood.

The two bow to the Giant Buddha, keeping their traditional vales of Muay Thai. They they face each other in a Muay Thai match.

Adon: Alpha 3 version

Joe: CvSNK2 version

Stage: Sagat's Stage from Alpha 3

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ouuuuu. I like. Both of them are Muay thai fighters, and overshadowed by people they are associated with. The lone wolf and the emperor of Muay Thai respectively. Hard to call. Adon's an idiot, since he went to fight Gouki after thinking he was invincible for beating an injured Sagat. A fight which he barely won.

On the other hand, Joe constantly gets in trouble by pissing people off. His dating Lily Kane makes him a lifelong enemy to Billy Kane. And Joe is half the reason that Terry doesn't make it to the final rounds, the other being his dumbass brother Andy.

Gameplaywise, again, hard to call. But I'm going in favor of Joe. Adon has no projectiles, and everything he does have seems to be overshadowed by Sagat. Adon does have greater mobility in his moves than Joe though.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:29 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ouuuuu. I like. Both of them are Muay thai fighters, and overshadowed by people they are associated with. The lone wolf and the emperor of Muay Thai respectively.

Only difference is that Joe and Terry are friends and Adon hates Sagat with a passion because of his defeat at the hands of Ryu (and his Shouryuken)

I like to think that after beating Sagat, Adon bit off more than he can chew when he challenged Gouki (or Akuma, if you prefer). Challenging Gouki, a man responsible for killing Gotetsu and Gouken, when you just gotten though beating your former mentor is like seeing Dan Hibiki trying to stop a semi with his pinky.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:50 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

oe is half the reason that Terry doesn't make it to the final rounds, the other being his dumbass brother Andy.

what do u min? KOF?
KOF Is A CANON IMO... To think the Time line is in Fatal Fury but it doesn't fit anylonger Y? Cause Geese still alive in KOF (IMPOSIBLE GEESE WAS KILLED IN 2ND time they fought(Terry) ... I believe Fatal Fury TEAM in kof always reaching the finals like P.geyser said that there are always interupion when the finals are coming around(What the **CK always reasoning! so the fatal fury storylinbe still contionous.)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:15 PM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

This Fight goes With Joe Higashi...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:16 PM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Adon vs Joe Higashi

Originally posted by Major Snafu
Jaguar Tooth vs Tiger Kick.

Joe is training in Thailand. He also competes in several Muay Thai matches around Bangkok.

While performing the Wai khru (The dance of Muay Thai), at Sagat's old training grounds (the one with the reclining Giant Buddha in the background), Adon appears. He has heard about Joe breaking several of his records in the matches and he is out for blood.

The two bow to the Giant Buddha, keeping their traditional vales of Muay Thai. They they face each other in a Muay Thai match.

Adon: Alpha 3 version

Joe: CvSNK2 version

Stage: Sagat's Stage from Alpha 3

Man.... big misstake. If you had said any other version on Joe .. Then Adon would have had a chance. Joe Higashi in CVS2 kicks ass, his double cyclone does massive damage and you can continiously do a screw-upper untill you oppenent is dead. Adon gets freaking REAMED.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:50 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: Re: Adon vs Joe Higashi

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Man.... big misstake. If you had said any other version on Joe .. Then Adon would have had a chance. Joe Higashi in CVS2 kicks ass, his double cyclone does massive damage and you can continiously do a screw-upper untill you oppenent is dead. Adon gets freaking REAMED.

I don't see it as a mistake. I like Capcom Joe better than SNK Joe. That's why I chose him. But that doesn't mean that Adon is screwed right off the bat. Adon is one tough mofo (having been trained by Sagat), and he will make Joe work for his victory...or he might just beat Joe.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Oct 17th, 2006 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:15 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Adon vs Joe Higashi

Originally posted by Major Snafu
I don't see it as a mistake. I like Capcom Joe better than SNK Joe. That's why I chose him.

I do to, thats why i said he"kicks ass". But what i meant by a "mistake" was that this isnt even a fight. CVS2 joe is fawking wayyyy to powerfull for ALPHA 3 Adon. You misunderstood me.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Last edited by 2D_MASTER on Oct 17th, 2006 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:17 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Adon vs Joe Higashi

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I do to, thats why i said he"kicks ass". But what i meant by a "mistake" was that this isnt even a fight. CVS2 joe is fawking wayyyy to powerfull for ALPHA 3 Adon. You misunderstood me.

Okay, if I toss out the Double Cyclone, then Adon has a chance, right? The only thing he has to worry about is the Screw Upper. He can knock Joe out of Levels 1 and 2, but if it's Level 3, then he's screwed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:27 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That's fair by me. I forgot how strong that one is. Yeah, without Double Cyclone, Adon has a chance. But I still think Joe takes it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dantemaru

a Joe´s victory...

"the tiger destroy to the jaguar"

.................................................................................................

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 08:33 PM
Dantemaru is currently offline Click here to Send Dantemaru a Private Message Find more posts by Dantemaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sagat would kill Joe higashi. Since Adon defeated Sagat, he will take this victory!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 09:32 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.........dude, read the earlier posts. I said, that Adon only won that fight against Sagat because Sagat was injured from the metsu shoryuken. Adon ended up in the hospital after that fight, Sagat was less injured.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:42 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Gameplaywise, Joe possibly. Storylinewise its a tough call, maybe a draw but Adon seems more serious.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:17 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Originally posted by aysongail
oe is half the reason that Terry doesn't make it to the final rounds, the other being his dumbass brother Andy.

what do u min? KOF?
KOF Is A CANON IMO... To think the Time line is in Fatal Fury but it doesn't fit anylonger Y? Cause Geese still alive in KOF (IMPOSIBLE GEESE WAS KILLED IN 2ND time they fought(Terry) ... I believe Fatal Fury TEAM in kof always reaching the finals like P.geyser said that there are always interupion when the finals are coming around(What the **CK always reasoning! so the fatal fury storylinbe still contionous.)

There are two continuity lines for SNK. One is the continuity lines that mix together the first important games of the franchise. AOF and FF as well with SS.

Another is just the KOF games, where its a kind of dream match where some pll all of a sudden found the fount of youth in order to coexist with guys who wer already younger than them.

However, the recent games of that series (like battle neo) seem to be incorporating the actual ages of the original continuity. Ryo went from young to more alike its actual age again, for example. But since pll like Geese continue to show up its kind of still taken as its own stuff.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:20 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote