KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cable vs. Legion

Cable vs. Legion
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cable vs. Legion

Cable, a mego experienced limited Alpha/Omega...
Or.
Legion, One who can surpass him at his weakest.
I think legion is the undisputed champ of Marvel. No Phoenix, no Franklin Richards.......

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 02:34 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom
I think legion is the undisputed champ of Marvel. No Phoenix, no Franklin Richards.......

are you insane

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 03:27 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I didn't read Age of Apocalypse but didn't he change all reality. Didn't iceman try to freeze him moleculary and it didn't faze him.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:47 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

He did change the reality...by killing Xavier. There is many people who could do that.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 03:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

The current God-like incarnation of Cable? Or the gun toting, techno-organic virus having badass? Please give some specifics.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:27 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

legion.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cable with his telepathy and t.k., his guns and tech. or Legion. I think its old vs. fresh. Legion is completely untarnished. I think that gives him the edge over Cable. His power is more pure than anything Cable can wip up. Least i think you have to see the character when you consider the battle, and that's Legion for ya. geek

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 07:04 PM
trolly_crouchjr

maby legion?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:08 AM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Legion. The guy's psychic power was insane. He's easily one of the most powerful psychics ever.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:02 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Legion. The guy's psychic power was insane. He's easily one of the most powerful psychics ever.

I concur. Lets see... Legion had dozens.. if not hundreds of minds inside of him... Each mind exhibiting some different kind of power...

Legion was the sum total of all of those minds.

Legion could create a psychic knife.. offhand only psylocke and pete wisdom have done that...

shadow king used legions power to manipulate the minds of everyone on earth.

he was a telepath telekinetic powerful enough to rend time and space and travel back in time... or he was also a timetraveler ... like fitzroy or something...

he had a myriad of powers and potential that was never realized.... in theory, he could have been more powerful than nate grey.

in theory.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:15 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legion FTW

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 05:53 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

Hmmm... In my Battle of the Telekinetic's (Round 2) thread, no one has mentioned Legion at all... no expression

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 07:17 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

If it's current Cable, then Legion......easily.

If it's TO Cable, then Legion....easily.

If it's "God-like" Cable, then Legion...not so easily.

Originally posted by wiccan999
Hmmm... In my Battle of the Telekinetic's (Round 2) thread, no one has mentioned Legion at all... no expression
I've never actually gone into it...I'll go now and check it out.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 07:26 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legion has uncharted potential, his mind has always been fractured preventing us from seeing everything he could do.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 07:49 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
The current God-like incarnation of Cable? Or the gun toting, techno-organic virus having badass? Please give some specifics.

Cable full potential would do something I suppose. But just read Cable & Deadpool #34 he has some nice feats...
The word "Godlike" doesn't really goes for Cable.

Why??

-He got his X-Gene turned off (That shot of Silver Surfer wouldn't effect a Godlike character)

-If we are talking about a Godlike character that would be 100 times more powerful than the currently shown most powerful Cable which is Full-Potential Cable who fought SS.

-Vulcan is only Omega. And he is supposly more powerful than Cable

-Classic Beyonder was Godlike. And Cable was nowhere his level.

-Cable is still Alpha. Wasn't really stated that he is Omega. But it is true we don't know his limits. (Techno-Virus stuff sucks sometimes)

Don't get me wrong. I would the most happy man on Earth if Cable would achieved Godlike state or even Omega state (comic statements and feats)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:37 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

no offense buddy, but your anti-"godlike" crusade is pretty stupid, and petty to boot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:35 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Any proof??? I mean in feats??? Come on...It's not crusade...But think what you want. That scan from vs. Surfer...Is only Cable sayin being a God in power...Which isn't really a proof....Somebody who is Godlike is like Beyonder...Do you really think Cable is as strong as him??? Cable is my fav...I should know. Who are you to question my knowledge and call it stupid ??? Exception of that SS scan no one could tell me why is Cable godlike...So, the arguement really stucks there...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:04 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Good god! No one is comparing that cable to an actual god in power! We aren't saying he's friggin Odin!

It's just a turn of phrase that has become popularized to refer to that version of Cable! Leave it be!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:15 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey

X-man14/Cable31 crossover
gun toting techno virus having badass pushes Nate Grey to the full limit of his [Nate Grey] power. Nate starts dying on Cable. Cable restitches Nate's mind together, lends Nate Grey a bite size portion of his lifeforce.

The key is Strategy, Cable did not Need to equal X-Man's power levells to kill him.

Legion goes down.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:21 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Soljer
Good god! No one is comparing that cable to an actual god in power! We aren't saying he's friggin Odin!

It's just a turn of phrase that has become popularized to refer to that version of Cable! Leave it be!

Thanks now I get it. I thought you guys were referring to Cable as a Godlike in his powers.
He could do Odin yeah big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:27 PM