KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » List 5 Strongest Heroes In Marvel Comics

List 5 Strongest Heroes In Marvel Comics
Started by: hunbu04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hunbu04

List 5 Strongest Heroes In Marvel Comics

IN ORDER PLEASE

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:11 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

James Howlett.
Wolverine with modern clothes.
Wolverine with Classic outfit.
Logan.
Wolverine in brown costume.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
James Howlett.
Logan.

laughing

You're such an antagonizer. eek!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:15 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

James Howlett.
Logan.

You forgot Weapon X running naked with wires running from his naked body...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:15 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: List 5 Strongest Heroes In Marvel Comics

Originally posted by hunbu04
IN ORDER PLEASE

Admit you don't know....

Mindless Hulk
Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Hercules

My opinion.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by rotiart
You forgot Weapon X running naked with wires running from his naked body...
I'd put him at six, then the Eternity Wolverine. Many don't know this, but he was actually depowered in that showing.
Since when has Wolverine only been on Eterenity's level?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

hulk
hercules/gladiator
thor
wonderman/namor/colossus
ironman

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:17 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

He set no limit on the power level of the characters, meaning we should be getting responses like "The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Chaos, etc."

Not to mention the fact that the Surfer is stronger than most of the listed characters.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Soljer
He set no limit on the power level of the characters, meaning we should be getting responses like "The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Chaos, etc."

Not to mention the fact that the Surfer is stronger than most of the listed characters.
I'm such an idiot!

James Howlett.
Logan.
Masterbruce should be at number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:21 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm such an idiot!

Masterbruce should be at number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Masterbruce is definitely numbers one through three. JP has got to be four, and premature ejaculation man is number five.

For sure.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:23 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Masterbruce is definitely numbers one through three. JP has got to be four, and premature ejaculation man is number five.

For sure.
I'm number 5?
Sweet!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:24 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by hunbu04
hulk
hercules/gladiator
thor
wonderman/namor/colossus
ironman

hell no is hercules stronger than Thor.

wonderman/namor/colossus aren't even close.

wtf. wtf. wtf.

oh yah...

1. Champion/Drax with Power Gem/Mindless Hulk (potentially.. noone beats them as there is "no limit" to their strength) each has destroyed planets with their strength....
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent..
3. Mangog Strength of a billion billion souls.
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength./Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
5. Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.

..... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are 170 ton range...

then you put your guys like Wonderman... regular iron man... hercules...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:24 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

hell no is hercules stronger than Thor.

wonderman/namor/colossus aren't even close.

wtf. wtf. wtf.

oh yah...

1. Champion/Drax with Power Gem/Mindless Hulk (potentially.. noone beats them as there is "no limit" to their strength) each has destroyed planets with their strength....
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent..
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength./Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
5. Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.

..... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are 170 ton range...

Didn't the Surfer physically match Gladiator?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Didn't the Surfer physically match Gladiator?
Yes. He also matched Champ.
Basically one punched Super-Skrull, punched out Wonder Man.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:31 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing

You're such an antagonizer. eek!
Ya... well, your a Vaporion!
Haha, Pikachu is better!!
You also have a weakness to electric attacks.
PWNED!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:32 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Dammit. Quiet you two! before you expose the fact i forgot one of my favorite characters. I know there's more i'm forgetting too...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:33 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Yes. He also matched Champ.
Basically one punched Super-Skrull, punched out Wonder Man.

Respect the ****ing Surfer, damnit!

He's got some strength to him!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:34 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Dammit. Quiet you two! before you expose the fact i forgot one of my favorite characters. I know there's more i'm forgetting too...
Beta Ray Bill. Morg. James Howlet.
Squirrel Girl is up there. How many heros have ever beaten Thanos with just strength? (she has no blasts)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Respect the ****ing Surfer, damnit!

He's got some strength to him!
Well he doesn't have lifting feats, but he does have solid fists, and matching powers.
Just like Glads.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:35 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

1. Champion with power gem (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Drax with Power Gem(infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Mindless Hulk (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent.. (and anyone with his powers and belt... possibly beta ray bill and even Thunderstrike.. )
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength.
4. Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
4. Silver Surfer, she hulk damn near broke her hand on surfer... and well... have you read annihilation?!
5. Thor without belt/Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.
5. Hercules (maybe matched Thor in an arm wrestling contest)
5. maybe....... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are just under 200 ton range...
5. Other versions of hulk, ie savage.

btw. squirrel girl isn't strong... she's faster than the flash.. and can cut through anything... even atoms. big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:41 AM