KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided Sign in

The Divided Sign in
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

The Divided Sign in

Title:
The Divided

Plot:
The worlds have been divided into 15 separate ones. (The worlds will be explained in the setting.) Someone, you’ll have to find out later, has made the world dark and evil. Your goal is to try and bring harmony to these worlds by defeating the evil bad guy.(No name yet ?)

Evil bad guys:
Lost souls- The most common types of evil bad guys. They’re very weak and can be killed with one hit.
Vampires- The exist only in the Dark world and Halloween World. If they get a bite of you, they’ll keep coming back for more.
More later

Setting:
There are many worlds. These are the following worlds:

Sanctuary world- This is where you start off. You choose your weapons here, and receive your items, ect.
Dark world- Your more at risk for being attacked.
Light world- This is a happy go lucky place. Very rarely will you be attacked here.
Halloween World- It’s Halloween all year. Very spooky, but it’s where you can get most of your useful items.
Nightmare World- This is where all the bad dreams go. It’s like a twisted version of the Sanctuary world.
Animated world- Everyone is animated here, and your wildest dreams come true. It’s divided into two parts, an evil part and a good part. (North is good south is bad.)
Winter world- Though the setting is breathtaking, the Queen of winter stays here., and if you anger her, she’ll take your breath away. Everyone here obeys here, and can’t go against her word.
Medieval world- Knights, dragons, damsels in distress, all that is in this world. The most rare potions are here, so don’t give up the chance of going here.
Water world- only the character with the sword can enter this world. It is underwater, so the water element can survive here.
Lightning World- The user with the bow and arrow can enter here. Lightning strikes almost every second, so if the bow and arrow user get hit, it won’t affect them.
Castle in the Sky- It’s exactly how it sounds. A castle is floating in the sky, so only the Wings user can enter it.
Hell- The most fearsome world. Almost no one can enter it due to the intense flames. The Ax user can enter it bravely, thought no one knows if he’ll come back alive.
Opposite world- Everything is the opposite. Hello is goodbye, ect. It’s a very crazy world. Most weapons can learn a new technique here.
Star world- Your in a world where there is nothing but stars. Everything, the food magic, potions. The most attracted spot, star staff can beat almost anyone here.
Island world: An island used mostly for vacations, it holds some rare fruits like star fruits and kiwi nuts(ect). It has the best fish, water, and air for your health.

Weapons:
DO NOT CHOOSE WEAPONS NOW. WAIT UNTIL IT STARTS.
Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Sword- Has the power of water. The wielder always leads the group unless wounded.
Bow and Arrows- It never misses the target, accuracy is always 100%. It has the element of lightning which makes an ‘arrow’ of lightning. This ability is in Light World.
Axe- Probably the most powerful weapon you can get. It has the element fire.
Creature in a bottle- A priceless bottle that can never break. It randomly chooses a creature or monster. No element.

Wings- The user can fly at will where ever they please. Element is air.

Star Staff- A magic staff. It has no element, but uses very strong magic.

Shield- The user protects the others with a strong shield. Although the Shield doesn’t have an element or magic, it was made by a magic user, so it is the strongest shield. It can never be broken.

RULES!!!!
1. Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
2. No bashing.
3. No godmodding
4. Take fights to PMs
5. Post limit is 8 sentences minimum.
6. Spelling: If you don’t have correct spelling, I will warn you. Second time if you don’t improve, I’ll talk with you in Pms.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Need this)
Weapon:
Other:
--------
My Character:
Name: Kazune Akino
Appearance: She has orange hair cut a little below her shoulders. She had fire-red eyes. She has a short blight blue shirt with stars at the lower right of her shirt, she wears blue shorts that are above her knees.
Personality: She is a clear leader, and one might call her a tom-boy. She hangs out mostly with guys, and isn't afraid to let her true feelings show. Although she hangs out with guys, she has an obsession with stars.
History: She was born in the Island world, but quickly moved when it was getting attacked. She lives in the Sanctuary world, and was chosen to be one of the people to go after the boss man.
Weapon: Star Staff
Other:

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Dec 5th, 2006 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:34 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

ooo can't wait

Name: X
Appearance: pic
Personality: shes flirt but can be cold and thinks sometimes she can fail or quit something...she thinks working is a drag
History: her past is vague but the words "Castle in the Sky" Though she was born there she rarley remembers after and accident Now she suddenly finds herself in the Sanctuary world and she can't remember much
Weapon: *waiting*
Other: she wants to make friend possible just a close frend so shes not lonely

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:06 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

oh my gosh did it again
heres my pic
oh and my character don't even remember her name all she goes by is X

Attachment: ninjagirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:08 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Great Character big grin

You can choose weapons now
Key- The most important weapon. The user is the only one who opens the doors to the other worlds. It uses magic.
Sword- Has the power of water. The wielder always leads the group unless wounded.
Bow and Arrows- It never misses the target, accuracy is always 100%. It has the element of lightning which makes an ‘arrow’ of lightning. This ability is in Light World.
Creature in a bottle- A priceless bottle that can never break. It randomly chooses a creature or monster. No element.

Wings- The user can fly at will where ever they please. Element is air.

Star Staff-(Taken) A magic staff. It has no element, but uses very strong magic.

Shield- The user protects the others with a strong shield. Although the Shield doesn’t have an element or magic, it was made by a magic user, so it is the strongest shield. It can never be broken.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:11 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there any way possible I could be a furry?

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:12 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Furry?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:13 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at my sig..

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

wings....sound good...sems to fit my character don't iT?

weapon for X: wings

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:21 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Alex Yates
Personality: Sarcasticly sweet, kind, loyal friend
History: revealed in story

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:23 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

damn forgot pic

Attachment: dnangel01.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:24 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Look at my sig..

Oh! Yes! That would be ok smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:27 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Natasha
Race: Anthro Skunk
Appearance: http://members.chello.nl/h.j.tenhoope/art/kamida07.jpg
Personality: quiet, secluded, and stays away from most people
History: Being a skunk, she is descriminated, though she is completely clean, and such, she has been called names in her past, hurting her, emotionally scarring her.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:40 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Thunder Fox

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:40 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Thunder Fox

Eh, You need a history, and you can choose a weapon also.

Bow and Arrows-(Taken) It never misses the target, accuracy is always 100%. It has the element of lightning which makes an ‘arrow’ of lightning. This ability is in Light World.

Wings-(Taken) The user can fly at will where ever they please. Element is air.

Star Staff-(Taken) A magic staff. It has no element, but uses very strong magic.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:42 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Axe and fine give me a few moments to think of one then

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:43 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Name: Ryan McCollins

Personality: the funny guy, really tough, but can still crack jokes

History: ryan grew up as a regular kid until high school when he joined the football team, he noticed he was surprisingly strong, and excellent at leading a team. while he was the QB, he NEVER got tackled, and when the coach let him fill in, the team never lost. he then went after high school to the marine corps, and was stationed in korea after training, but then got DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE, after he brutally decaptitated a murderer. (but hey, he had good intent!)

Weapon: can i please have the Sword, it would really tie in w/ my character?

Attachment: rp.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:57 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hmmmm......well I'm really trusting you with the sword, but if you mess up, you'll have to choose a differnt weapon ok?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:30 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

ok i wont let you down big grin!!!
when does this start?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:32 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Heh, I took the time to read your history, this isn't really a highschool kinda thing. Have you played Kingdom hearts? Well it's pretty much like that. No edjumacation or anything really. Fantasy really.

When the majority signs in.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:33 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
When the majority signs in.

alright

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:34 AM