KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destruction of the Legends (Vampire Chronicles)

Destruction of the Legends (Vampire Chronicles)
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Love Destruction of the Legends (Vampire Chronicles)

Destruction of the legends: (Vampire Chronicles.)

Not far off into the future, an underground organisation, Talamasca, which records and watches the paranormal activity in the world, decides to take out the most dangerous and difficult immortal being, Lestat, a vampire with abilities compared to no one.
Jacob Gilbert the head of the Talamasca has had a life time obsession with Lestat and is determined to destroy Lestat and his companions to eliminate the most powerful group in our world.

Characters : Lestat and his followers hold certain abilities each to themselves from the ability to fly, to read minds etc.

(Now certain characters are preset with name, bio, image, creator and ability, other only are preset in creator and ability)

PRESET CHARS:

Name: Lestat
Sex: Males
Appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes, white skin, curtain clothing (rock star looking), well built, tall for a man.
Personality: Arrogant, mean, yet still holds mortal sympathy toward certain people, he is a violent killer and doesn't care about the code of secrecy set by vampires before him.
Bio: Made a vampire in 1789, he learned the secrets of the vampire king and queen early on which caused the premature separation from his creator. He soon after created his first two companions Louis and Claudia, who later attempted to kill him. After those incidences he went to sleep for 100 years waking in the late 1990's. He then started the career as a rocker which was cut short after the queen of the vampires awoke and took him as her new king. Akasha (the vampire queen) was soon after destroyed by lestat and other vampires. Lestat holds the purest blood now.
Creator: Marius
Abilities: Can fly, read minds , super strength and walk in daylight any time but dawn, quick movements. Taken by Myself

Name: Marius
sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair, black eyes, well built man, short for an average man, white skin. Wears the old style, modified slightly so he isn't as noticed.
Personality: Mean, caring of others his type, hates mortals and the way the world is changing.
Bio: Born 400 Bc. Oldest living vampire of today. He guarded the king and queen vampires until the queen rose, killing the king and went in pursuit of Lestat. Not much else is known about Marius.
Creator: Akasha (the queen of vampires)
Abilities: Super strength, can fly and read minds, quick movements.

Name Armand
Sex: Males
Appearance: Long black hair, hazel eyes, tall man, extremely well built, dresses to current styles, likes dark colors.
Personality: Very involved in vampire community, has lots of followers, he's arrogant, mean and possesses no mortal emotions.
Bio: Born to vampire in early 1700's. He started the vampire theater in Paris, which was soon destroyed by Louis and Claudia. He had many companions most who have betrayed him and gone on to do better things. He now lives in Paris, watching over the the movement within the talamasca.
Creator: Unknown
Abilities: Read minds, super strength, can fly, quick movements. Taken By Prince_of_fire

Name: Jessi
Sex: Female
Appearance: Long red hair, green eyes, White skin, average height for a woman, wears clothing of current time.
Personality: Very attached to mortal feelings, feel remorse for her victims yet embraces the immortal life.
Bio: She was made in 1990's, was once a member of talamasca, but left to pursue her thoughts on Lestat and his sudden branch out into the mortal world with his rock music. She was the mortal descendant of Margeret, who gave birth to a child before becoming the first vampire by Akasha. Jessi was victim to Akasha when she arose, and was given the immortal life by Lestat to save her life.
Creator: Lestat
Abilities: Quick movement, super strength, can fly. Taken by SundaysTheory

SEMI PRESET CHARS:

Jacob Gilbert:
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: Leader of talamasca...(you can add more)
Creator: NONE he is mortal
Abilities: none except he has many years of information on each individual vampire, who is over 100.

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:
Abilities: Quick movement, super strength, can fly.

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:
Creator: Armand
Abilities: Quick movement, super strength, read minds.

Name:
Sex: Male
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:
Creator: Jessi
Abilities: Quick movements, super strength.

Rules:
NO GOD MODDING
4 sentence min for posts.
Please post interested characters here, if you choose to play a semi preset character fill in blanks!
You may play 2 characters! Must be approved by myself.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:25 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

My version of the 2nd semi-preset character smile

Name: Aurelia (ow-REL-ya)
Appearance: She is the average height of a woman, yet very thin compared to most. She has long wavy golden hair that flows to her mid-back, and her eyes are a striking shade of dark blue.
Personality: Aurelia is extravagantly beautiful, and she is very aware of that fact. She finds it very useful when luring a victim to her. Arrogant and sarcastic, she comes off as a shallow individual, but if one would ever get the chance to know her they would find that most of her mortal emotions are just hidden. She doesn't display her feelings when around anyone she doesn't know or trust, and usually just lets her appearance speak for her. She doesn't care much for mortals, but loves to play with her food beforehand, and always loves a challenged hunt. She is, however, jealous of the mortal life, a feeling Aurelia plans to never share with anyone.
Bio: Her past is shrouded in mystery. Aurelia can not remember anything from her human life, hence the reason for being jealous. She only knows what she has been told by those around her about what human life is like, and even their accounts aren't very descriptive. As a 'young' or new vampire, she rebelled as most usually do. She ran away, killing whoever and whatever crossed her savage path. Aurelia soon found herself very alone, and unable to continue by herself. She returned to Lestat and his followers, wanting to rejoin him. Now, she stays close to her creator and other vampires whenever possible.
Abilities: Quick movement, super strength, can fly.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:53 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

may i take Name: Marius
sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair, black eyes, well built man, short for an average man, white skin. Wears the old style, modified slightly so he isn't as noticed.
Personality: Mean, caring of others his type, hates mortals and the way the world is changing.
Bio: Born 400 Bc. Oldest living vampire of today. He guarded the king and queen vampires until the queen rose, killing the king and went in pursuit of Lestat. Not much else is known about Marius.
Creator: Akasha (the queen of vampires)
Abilities: Super strength, can fly and read minds, quick movements

If thats okay that is

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:30 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Im in ill do my bio later!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 08:29 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Hmm... Just so everyone knows, Jessi isn't taken by me. Sorry if there was any confusion TigerEyes, I wasn't very clear on what position I wanted. Heh, oops. But to all those who still want Jessi, she isn't taken so far.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:40 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Okay all characters so far are good!

I'll start up the gma eplay once we have a few more people.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:17 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name:Kouji McCallister
Sex:Male
Appearance: Long black puffy hair with a bandana,Brown skin, black Hoody, beige pants,black nikes

Bio: Born and raised in the medieval times. He was the son of a brutal vampire father. Kouji is a stealthy and sneaky hunter that posses his violent behavior from his father. When he became 14 his mother and father were killed by a legendary vampire hunter that spared his life.

Creator:Lestat

Personality: Nonchalant, quiet, reasonable and disiplined.

Abilities: Crawl on walls, Heavy claw attack, Burning bite

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:39 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

If SundaysTheory doesn't mind, can I have Jessi?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:43 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Go for it, Kuchiki, she's all yours. wink

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:47 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yaujta King
Name:Kouji McCallister
Appearance: Long black puffy hair with a bandana,Brown skin, black Hoody, beige pants,black nikes

Bio: Born and raised in the medieval times. He was the son of a brutal vampire father. Kouji is a stealthy and sneaky hunter that posses his violent behavior from his father. When he became 14 his mother and father were killed by a legendary vampire hunter that spared his life.

Creator:Lestat

Personality: Nonchalant, quiet, reasonable and disiplined.

Abilities: Crawl on walls, Heavy claw attack, Burning bite

sorry but your characters bio and such doesn't work. The semi preset bios i gave out are the only ones that can be played right now...and there fore you need to pick one of the already semi preset characters...which means abilities are set and creator is set...
sorry.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:18 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

okay so I'm thinking tomorrow or monday i'll start up the game.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:29 PM
The Infekted

Name:Kouji
Appearance:Long puffy hair, white tank,black jeans,black nikes
brown skin

Bio:Kouji was born in 500 B.c. He lived for years almost thousands.He always cared for the king and queen vampires until he tried to kill them.On his mission in trying to kill the queen and king he failed.His thought were then feeling that vampires shouldn't be the best species not thinking of hiself being a vampire.Kouji suffered severe consequences for trying to kill the queen and king.He was burned on his arms serving as a warning for not to kill the queen and king.

Personality:Quite,non chalant,disicplined

Creator:lestat

Abilities:Can fly,walk in daylight,read mines,super strength,quick movement

Is this better????

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 08:43 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

I've started up the Rp Game. Please Do not Post until your character has been excepted I'm trying to keep this as organized as posssible.

Characters that are accepted:
Preset:
Lestat- TigerEyes
Marius- Thunder Fox
Armand- Prince of Fire
Jessi- kuchiki
Semi preset chars:
Aurelia- SundaysTheory

All other characters are up for grabs...and I'll play Jacob for now with very little dynamic to him just so we have the antagonist to add to the story..he is still up for a roleplayer though.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:27 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Can Jessi walk in daylight?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:04 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

no jessi cannot walk in daylight....

okay here's the thing In the books Lestat drinks the purest of all vampire blood so therfore he gains the queen (purest blood) powers...the queen could walk in daylight therefore lestat can too, the only other person who may get this power would be someone who drank lestats blood....so THEREFORE NO OTHER CHARACTER AT THIS POINT CAN WALK IN DAYLIGHT...

if you wish to develope powers such as mind reading, ability to fly etc may ask me in private message adn we will discuss the idea...but NOT ALL CHARACTERS WILL BE GIVEN THAT CHANCE!....okay...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:17 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Ok big grin I just saw the movie Queen of the Damned.

So do we all meet up with Lestat now?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:19 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

you may decide to have your character be a compagnion of Lestat or a lone vampire who joins Lestat later...tis your choice.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:23 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Ok big grin

But everyone knows about the Talamasca and Jacob, right?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:24 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Also for out of context comments during the rp please make sure you place them in brackets...and if all possible post them here not in the game to avoid clatter and the possible chance of closure from Ush.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:26 AM
Krone

Hey cheers for the Pm can i have Marius if he isnt taken please

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 04:43 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote