KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Davey Jones? // Will curse please tell me

Davey Jones? // Will curse please tell me
Started by: Cutiie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cutiie

Davey Jones? // Will curse please tell me

Im just wondering ... when Davey Jones was cursed he put his heart in the chest and went away for ten years but after ten year calypso didnt stay on the meeting place so he stayed captain of the flying dutchman but did will get the same curse did he just have to go away and be captain of the flying dutch man for 10 years and then if elisabeth was there the could be together or could will and elisabeth only see each other once every 10 year . And if they could only see each other once every ten year why did elisabeth stay on that island ??? please answer me i'm desperate to know

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 05:42 PM
Cutiie is currently offline Click here to Send Cutiie a Private Message Find more posts by Cutiie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

hi...yeap...Will also have that but its not a curse my dear...actually the Flying Dutchman is assigned to ferry the souls of those who die at sea into the nether-world. Calypso gave captain the opportunity to be with his love one every ten year BUT Jones's sweetheart was, coincidentally, Calypso, and on the day he could go ashore, she was nowhere to be found. He felt betrayed, so he summoned nine pirate lords to the first Brethren Court and taught them how to bind Calypso in human form. Afterward, Jones abandoned his duties to ferrying souls, and consequently became the monstrous looking being he is.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:41 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cutiie

So it was the once every ten year thingy ?? (with will)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 12:29 AM
Cutiie is currently offline Click here to Send Cutiie a Private Message Find more posts by Cutiie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cutiie

So it was the once every ten year thingy ?? (with will) if it was why did elisabeth have to stay on that island ? or did she?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:39 AM
Ditte3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cutiie
So it was the once every ten year thingy ?? (with will) if it was why did elisabeth have to stay on that island ? or did she?
She doesn't have to stay on the island but she has to look for the chest,keep it safe.She has to be there when Will comes for his one day.At least I see it that way.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 02:22 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote