KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

(please log in to view the image)
VS

Who will win?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:06 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkestSonata
Baby Punter

Got any info on character abilities?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:15 AM
DarkestSonata is currently offline Click here to Send DarkestSonata a Private Message Find more posts by DarkestSonata Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
VS

Who will win?

Those are some nice pics! I also think it is very ghey of you to pit lil ol' Ingrid up against Jedah. Don't know why Capcom Fanboiz run to Ingrid in the face of the DS. I'm sure your not gonna allow Ingrid to have her time travel powers cuz if she aint got'em she gets manhandled, probably (there isn't much info on her). If she has her time travel powers then we all know what happens wit characters with those ghey ass powers...

Then again even if she has her time power, what can she do to kill Jedah? Stop him from bein' born? How would she get to Makai to stop that event? Also, there is no way to really gauge her normal stats. She is either stronger than Pyron or retardedly stronger than Shin Bison.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:51 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ingrid wins the title of my house slave...if that's what the OP meant.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:35 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Originally posted by No End N Site
Those are some nice pics! I also think it is very ghey of you to pit lil ol' Ingrid up against Jedah. Don't know why Capcom Fanboiz run to Ingrid in the face of the DS. I'm sure your not gonna allow Ingrid to have her time travel powers cuz if she aint got'em she gets manhandled, probably (there isn't much info on her). If she has her time travel powers then we all know what happens wit characters with those ghey ass powers...

Then again even if she has her time power, what can she do to kill Jedah? Stop him from bein' born? How would she get to Makai to stop that event? Also, there is no way to really gauge her normal stats. She is either stronger than Pyron or retardedly stronger than Shin Bison.
I'm giving Ingrid her time abilities. How else is she going 2 fight Jedah?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 10:48 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by DarkestSonata
Got any info on character abilities?

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ingrid

http://darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Jedah_Dohma

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:02 PM
NemeBro

Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

She is either stronger than Pyron or retardedly stronger than Shin Bison.
Are you implying there is even the tiniest shred of evidence to suggest Ingrid is even worthy to clean under Pyron's cosmic toe-nail?

You can barely make a case for her being stronger than Bison, the canonicity of her very existence is questionable.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

I'm giving Ingrid her time abilities. How else is she going 2 fight Jedah?

Either way, she's not phuckin' wit Jedah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smVo...PL&index=47

He crammed an entire plane of reality into a giant baby and wasn't anywhere near his full strength. I'm sure by now you know what that ending translates to.
Originally posted by NemeBro
Are you implying there is even the tiniest shred of evidence to suggest Ingrid is even worthy to clean under Pyron's cosmic toe-nail?

You can barely make a case for her being stronger than Bison, the canonicity of her very existence is questionable.
WOW, it's been a while.........

In both games she appears in, she destroys the final boss WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too easily for one not to think she is very powerful. She completely trounces Bison and Pyron unlike ALL the other characters. And in CFE she's the main character. It's true that she is most likely not even a canon character but I would assume since she's in a VS thread we are to treat her like she is.

I really don't know how powerful she is...those are my rough estimates based on the sum of her appearances.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 20th, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Either way, she's not phuckin' wit Jedah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smVo...PL&index=47

He crammed an entire plane of reality into a giant baby and wasn't anywhere near his full strength. I'm sure by now you know what that ending translates to.

But we all no that most of Makai is undiscovered.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:29 PM
NemeBro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

WOW, it's been a while.........

In both games she appears in, she destroys the final boss WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too easily for one not to think she is very powerful. She completely trounces Bison and Pyron unlike ALL the other characters. And in CFE she's the main character. It's true that she is most likely not even a canon character but I would assume since she's in a VS thread we are to treat her like she is.

I really don't know how powerful she is...those are my rough estimates based on the sum of her appearances.
I don't care what she did in CFE, the same game where Rose gets the amazing ability to convert Pyron helplessly to a Tarot card. SF feats of her's can hardly be accepted due to the dubiousness of her canonicity, no feat from any character in CFE can be used.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

I don't care what she did in CFE, the same game where Rose gets the amazing ability to convert Pyron helplessly to a Tarot card. SF feats of her's can hardly be accepted due to the dubiousness of her canonicity, no feat from any character in CFE can be used.
Unlike Rose, CFE is Ingrid's 1st game. Ingrid is not a SF character. She is a CFE character. I would assume that the events in "her own game" would be canon to her.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 11:48 PM
NemeBro

Let me reword this.

Pyron, in his own games, is a Cosmic planet eating being whom had to limit his own powers to get any challenge out of the Darkstalkers.

Pyron can be beaten by SF characters in CFE.

Also, where are you getting Ingrid beat him with greater ease than the others? Unfounded, only shows after the battle.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 12:06 AM
No End N Site

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

But we all no that most of Makai is undiscovered.
Dude, the dimension is gone, Matariku, the mayasma, everything is gone. When the baby wakes up, it's pitch black and he says he's gotta move on to the human world. Common sense tells you that the plane of existence is gone. Also, here is what "known" Makia is made up of.

-2 S Class Makai Beast

-7 Class A Makai Beast.

-10,000 B+ Makai Beast/Darkstalkers

-6,000,000 B class Makai Beast

-an unknown amount of C class beings

-300,000,000,000 D Class Makai Beast, 2000 of which are strong enough to fit in B+ Class.

-A sub dimension known as the Shadow Realm

-Maitrikou, the landmass several times larger than the continents on the earth

-An incalculable sea.

-The Portal. Gateway to the human world and the thing that killed Jedah the 1st go around

-Sargasso and ocean world beyond the mayasma or uper compressed air that keeps the weak from exploring the further reach of Makai.

That's a lot of shit to cram into an infant. You're are too focused on size and ignorin' overall power. And that aint includin' the shit about Makai we don't know about. Destroyin' all life and makin' it over again is a feat I don't see Ingrid comin' close to. And all though X-Edge is not canon it clearly shows what Jedah is about, cuz in that game is on the same shit, although his powers are greatly watered down.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 12:14 AM
No End N Site

Let me reword this.

Pyron, in his own games, is a Cosmic planet eating being whom had to limit his own powers to get any challenge out of the Darkstalkers.

Pyron can be beaten by SF characters in CFE.

Also, where are you getting Ingrid beat him with greater ease than the others? Unfounded, only shows after the battle.

Pyron, in this game, is still a Cosmic planet eating being whom had to limit his own powers to get any challenge out of the Darkstalkers. And mashed all these universes together including past and present out of sheer boredom. Pyron is the same dude in CFE, he's nearly unchanged.

Pyron's Official CFE Profile

PYRON

A giant midair wandering Space Alien. As for the true form it largely
surpasses the Milky Way. With a lengthy endless life ahead, he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time
boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a
different world.

1 ending has Pyron being beaten by a SF character, Roses. And only one other characters has Pyron in their ending at all. Ingrid.

She doesn't look like she really had to fight that hard and you can clearly see that a battle did take place because Hell Storm looks pretty damn wrecked.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 21st, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 12:25 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

PYRON

A giant midair wandering Space Alien. As for the true form it largely
surpasses the Milky Way. With a lengthy endless life ahead, he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time
boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a

Pyron is a reality warper? I didn't no that.
Dude, the dimension is gone, Matariku, the mayasma, everything is gone. When the baby wakes up, it's pitch black and he says he's gotta move on to the human world. Common sense tells you that the plane of existence is gone. Also, here is what "known" Makia is made up of.

-2 S Class Makai Beast

-7 Class A Makai Beast.

-10,000 B+ Makai Beast/Darkstalkers

-6,000,000 B class Makai Beast

-an unknown amount of C class beings

-300,000,000,000 D Class Makai Beast, 2000 of which are strong enough to fit in B+ Class.

-A sub dimension known as the Shadow Realm

-Maitrikou, the landmass several times larger than the continents on the earth

-An incalculable sea.

-The Portal. Gateway to the human world and the thing that killed Jedah the 1st go around

-Sargasso and ocean world beyond the mayasma or uper compressed air that keeps the weak from exploring the further reach of Makai.

That's a lot of shit to cram into an infant. You're are too focused on size and ignorin' overall power. And that aint includin' the shit about Makai we don't know about. Destroyin' all life and makin' it over again is a feat I don't see Ingrid comin' close to. And all though X-Edge is not canon it clearly shows what Jedah is about, cuz in that game is on the same shit, although his powers are greatly watered down.

How will Jedah get the opportunity 2 kill her if she goes back N time and stops Jedah from ever X-isting? I should also note that 4 the sake of making this debate clear and E-Z. I am using both the CFE and Alpha Max versions of Ingrid.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Feb 21st, 2010 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 01:03 AM
NemeBro

whom had to limit his own powers to get any challenge out of the Darkstalkers.
?

Then what are you arguing? If he limited himself in CFE, your argument holds even less water.

And profile means nothing, at all, it is still not canon to DS Pyron.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 01:40 AM
No End N Site

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Pyron is a reality warper? I didn't no that.

How will Jedah get the opportunity 2 kill her if she goes back N time and stops Jedah from ever X-isting? I should also note that 4 the sake of making this debate clear and E-Z. I am using both the CFE and Alpha Max versions of Ingrid.

Pyron is, at least in this game and with quotes like...

"Absorption of all life? That's an interesting plan. If it avoids my world put it to use to your heart's content."
-To Jedah-

"I make up the rules in this place. No exceptions"
-To anyone, US Version-

It's clear, that like Jedah, he can create his own worlds, at least in CFE. What most don't know is, CFE has a pretty decent story but do to rush jobs, it was not included in the US version of the game. But the quote faq is at Gamefaqs for all to read.

About Ingrid travelin' back through time, how the hell is she goin' to get to Makai and even in CFE she says that Jedah's reality warping is annoyin' which leads me to think due to his powers, she is unable to use hers against him effectively. Here it is...

"You (egotistically more like Yoooou) have sophisticated ways of controlling
space, you're annoying to the max."
-Ingrid to Jedah-

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 01:45 AM
No End N Site

?

Then what are you arguing? If he limited himself in CFE, your argument holds even less water.

And profile means nothing, at all, it is still not canon to DS Pyron.
????????????I don't see what your gettin' at, everyone in CFE is not a DS.

What in that profile is stated about Pyron that we don't already know or contradicts what is already known. The point of postin' the profile was to provide clear evidence that Pyron in DS and CFE are the same person, that he has not changed and remains the same guy with the same exact intent he had in the DS games. He's not over exaggerated or under exaggerated. He is the same character with the same power, just the boss of a non canon game.

You made it sound as if somehow, Pyron is weaker in that game based off of 1 endin".

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 01:55 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Pyron is, at least in this game and with quotes like...

"Absorption of all life? That's an interesting plan. If it avoids my world put it to use to your heart's content."
-To Jedah-

"I make up the rules in this place. No exceptions"
-To anyone, US Version-

It's clear, that like Jedah, he can create his own worlds, at least in CFE. What most don't know is, CFE has a pretty decent story but do to rush jobs, it was not included in the US version of the game. But the quote faq is at Gamefaqs for all to read.

About Ingrid travelin' back through time, how the hell is she goin' to get to Makai and even in CFE she says that Jedah's reality warping is annoyin' which leads me to think due to his powers, she is unable to use hers against him effectively. Here it is...

"You (egotistically more like Yoooou) have sophisticated ways of controlling
space, you're annoying to the max."
-Ingrid to Jedah-

So that's how CFE came 2 B, Pyron bought every-1 2-gether 4 play time. Also, R U saying that Ingrid does not have inter-dimensional travel abilities B-cuz I was under the impression she did. She comes from another dimension. What's her hole point of B-ing N the game if not 2 stop Pyron? N the games she's been N, she appears as a Deus-EX.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 02:09 AM
No End N Site

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

So that's how CFE came 2 B, Pyron bought every-1 2-gether 4 play time. Also, R U saying that Ingrid does not have inter-dimensional travel abilities B-cuz I was under the impression she did. She comes from another dimension. What's her hole point of B-ing N the game if not 2 stop Pyron? N the games she's been N, she appears as a Deus-EX.

Yes, I am saying that Ingrid does not have "inter-dimensional travel abilities"....that I know of. It never says where exactly she comes from, just that she came from outer space.

As far as what she's doing in CFE, this quote is the only thing I can find that means anything...

"Ah, here's where everything's messed up, and (sarcastically) you're here because you have to be right?"
-Jedah to Ingrid-

This is what vasili10 had to say about Ingrid as far as CFE goes

vasili10
Capcom was purposely being mysterious with Ingrid's origin, kind of like they did with Q in SF3, but from her ending it looks like the discs on her head were channeling an Eternal Goddess, or given her Move List names some type of Sun Goddess. After the game ends, she looks up in the sky as the Goddess represented by that freaky symbol leaves her body. She puts away the disks and leads a normal life. Her quotes in the English version give parts of her story as well. She calls people whippersnappers making it seem like she's older than she appears - or better put the God possessing her is - and asks "Is this what it feels like to have giggles?" as a non human
being not even knowing what it's like to giggle.

Other than that, not much else is known as far as what goes down in CFE. To be honest, it's fun to hypothesize but she's just WAY to obscure to be in a serious VS thread.

Jedah destroys her...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 02:37 AM